RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the guys that helped me find some bands i might be interested. I'm looking for some more bands, but somehow different this time. I really like Wintersun, Firewind, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica & Ensiferum. Can someone recommend me something similar?

°Oblivion°King°;5538923 said:
Thanks to the guys that helped me find some bands i might be interested. I'm looking for some more bands, but somehow different this time. I really like Wintersun, Firewind, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica & Ensiferum. Can someone recommend me something similar?

Looks like power metal so...

Check out Lost Horizon and Savatage

°Oblivion°King°;5538923 said:

Celesty
Secret Sphere

Thanks for the recommendations so far.
Lost Horizon has good music, nice vocals. IMO, Firewind has much more powerful vocals.
Savatage - This one's excellent. It's strange that i never heard for them. Music is stunning, vocals are very good. It's not typical power-metal, but i like them.

Celesty - Music could be heavier, but vocals are good.
Secret Sphere - i couldn't find any of their songs. I don't have any on my HDD, their site doesn't work, and i'm on dial up, so i can't DL full albums via BitTorrent. I can find songs on other p2p networks, but DL speed is very slow.

Critical Recommendation here

I need something (not obvious of course) in the vain of Edge of Sanity

I'm a big EOS fan and a lot of their cds are very different from another too answe. I would say Unorthodox is closest to other oldschool swedish death metal albums.(if you need some let me know).

To be honest I have never heard a band in vain of edge of sanity. who the fuck knows

I'm a big EOS fan and a lot of their cds are very different from another too answe. I would say Unorthodox is closest to other oldschool swedish death metal albums.(if you need some let me know).

To be honest I have never heard a band in vain of edge of sanity. who the fuck knows

Do you realize your sarcasm is really, really vague?

Status
Not open for further replies.