RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... well, Behemoth is probly the fastest band I know. You've probly heard them already, but I don't know anything too obscure. I haven't even heard any of the bands you listed. Why am I even posting this? I suck at recommendations.

Anyway, on the .001% chance you haven't heard Behemoth, listen to them, as they fucking slay. :kickass:

Behemoth, the fastest? :err:

Behemoth, the fastest? :err:

Let me amend that - the fastest band I've heard that didn't sound like utter shit (i.e. goregrind).

Sorry if I offended any goregrind fans out there. I like the rhythm of the music to at least be intelligible, that's all.

*cough*

master of puppets - terrible

raining blood - even more terrible

got anything else? Thats not metallica or slayer realted.

You know, it's funny, when I typed that question I had a strong feeling someone would come around and post something by either metallica and slayer.

*cough*

master of puppets - terrible

raining blood - even more terrible

got anything else? Thats not metallica or slayer realted.

You know, it's funny, when I typed that question I had a strong feeling someone would come around and post something by either metallica and slayer.

wow you're a douche, master of puppets and raining blood fucking rule :headbang: :headbang:

I would say my personal favorite all time outside of metallica/slayer is "hangar 18" by megadeth, and then "god of emptiness" by morbid angel.

Can anybody recommend me something similar to Virus' Carheart? I absolutely love the feeling and sound of the whole record, and I want more...whether it be metal or just rock. Specifically the song "Road". I want more stuff like the song "Road"

Anything beyond the obvious Ved Buens Ende, Ephel Duath or Kyuss

Can anybody recommend me something similar to Virus' Carheart? I absolutely love the feeling and sound of the whole record, and I want more...whether it be metal or just rock. Specifically the song "Road". I want more stuff like the song "Road"

Anything beyond the obvious Ved Buens Ende, Ephel Duath or Kyuss
Well Voivod is more obvious than these 3 (Kyuss? wtf), middle era Voivod of course.

Recommend me the fastest fucking metal you know. I've already heard: The Berzerker, In Battle, Anaal Nathrakh, 1349, Wehrmacht, Mjolnir, Angel Corpse, etc. Preferably don't list any generic brutal death, unless it is really good.

Wehrmacht is also the name of a crossover thrash band.

Can anyone rec me some rather triumphant brutal melodeath, along the lines of Chastisement, Intestine Baalism, Lykathea Aflame, or Demilich, if possible. Thanks bros and dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.