Recording Journal Discussion Thread

Aww man, I like Men at Work and Toto....

That was pretty awesome, hahah.... Well I guess if I ever want to be a popular musician, I've gotta make that piano ballad type song... What do you think ND? Time for a piano ballad as well? :)

Actually on topic with piano ballads but on a different context, I totally think it would be awesome if ND made a semi-acoustic piano ballad. x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
from Larry in the recording session journal: "We also were joined in the studio briefly by Jason (JWW) from AGALLOCH. He stopped by with his lovely family in tow, just to say hello and catch up with us. We haven't seen any of those guys since the last tour together so it's been a while. Maybe sometime in the not-too-distant future the two bands can share a stage together again, we'll see."

Yes please :)

Don't get yourselves too worked up just yet about that one. Agalloch have plans to tour Europe soon, and from what I understand, that's probably going to be about it for their traveling and touring plans in 2009 due to personal responsibilities, etc. So unless something changes, I don't think you'll see anything like I'd mentioned until 2010, but we'll see.

Don't get yourselves too worked up just yet about that one. Agalloch have plans to tour Europe soon, and from what I understand, that's probably going to be about it for their traveling and touring plans in 2009 due to personal responsibilities, etc. So unless something changes, I don't think you'll see anything like I'd mentioned until 2010, but we'll see.

I know it's a long shot, but a guy can dream, right? :) Anyway, maybe after their next release...I'll keep the hope alive! :p

I WILL see ND and Agalloch someday, somehow.........

ND is just a fuckin' hardworking band. I think you guys would break bones to get this done. As a fan of your music, I wanted to say thanx. Not only a good band, but some really cool humans.