Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fail to note that your previous social outlet was being paid for by the band. It wasn't so hard to bookmark a different link and spam in a different forum, now was it?

One thing that strikes me beyond all comphrehension is that some people still have an issue with this forum, and seem to do everything within their power to destroy what's left of the community. What purpose is this striving toward?

PS I notice that you're still trying to get a raise out of people. Is there some bet, or creatively-starved prank in action here?

Nuk3m said:
lol wow a shot at my parents, like that was unexpected from the troll!, woah man u just plew my fuckng mind with that angle of attack
You're just not in on the falumpasets and the fake-quotes...

Remember: we're just fucking with you for a good laugh with inside-jokes... You can't get them ^_^

WOOOOAAAAAAAHH i think we all better slow it down for the simple trolls, this one seems to be mixed up, here the translation " u guys have no lives and no purpose in being here" is that better my little trolly wolly

I'm not trying to get a raise out of everyone, I'm just baffled by your stupidity.

You fail to note that your previous social outlet was being paid for by the band.

How is that relevant? At all? It was being paid for as an off topic forum, and being used as one. The band decided not to pay for it, it just got renamed. Wow.

One thing that strikes me beyond all comphrehension is that some people still have an issue with this forum

Nobody has issues with the forum, it's with the idiotic fanboys. We come and we have a little fun, just like we did in the CoB forum. And, predictably, the whiny little fanboys cry, and we get our jollies. Job done.

seem to do everything within their power to destroy what's left of the community

Bit melodramatic thar thraxz? Nobodies "destroying" the community. One thread was started. Get over yourself. There's never been a community here; its consisted of the same shit for nearly three years. "WHO IZ MELINDA?!!1" or "THANKZ FOR PLAYING A GUD SHOW MIKEL" and the rest of the crap.

I reiterate: Get over yourself.

i dunno wtf your definition of owned is and i dont really care, :lol: , sorry to say it mike but your thread turned out to be shit because of these fuckwads

Amazing, correct punctuation. I assume you want your cookie now?

Darkness: It is the manner of which you go about getting your jollies which has always pissed me off. The laughter at someone else's expense is one of the most immature forms of entertainment, and quite characteristic of all you guys who have resurfaced here.

I will 'get over myself' as you so eloquently put it, as soon as you manage to crawl back into 'Seriously Off-topic' where you quite justly belong.

It's nice to see that you brought a group down. It's just a shame that despite all the people that came down, you still cannot collectively string together a cohesive and somewhat interesting discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.