Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
goatsecookies.jpg

There you go.

Yes, I was actually owned into oblivion by that pic, mainly because I never saw something like that coming. I pay homage to the master of owning and his dominions! :)

The laughter at someone else's expense is one of the most immature forms of entertainment, and quite characteristic of all you guys who have resurfaced here.

When you guys learn to laugh at yourselves like any normal human being, instead of being uptight assholes, then our trolling will never succeed and then... we'll get bored! And go away!

I will 'get over myself' as you so eloquently put it, as soon as you manage to crawl back into 'Seriously Off-topic' where you quite justly belong.

I'm fine here thanks.

It's nice to see that you brought a group down

I hardly think one thread is "Bringing a group down". You're being just a tad melodramatic.

you still cannot collectively string together a cohesive and somewhat interesting discussion.

I thought I put together a rather mature and cohesive argument.

Hello Michael Akkyfeldtdt, I am very glad you are not anti-jews. I like jews, and i like opeth.

Where i live there is lots of sand, do you have sand in Germeny? I hope you will emaiul me and we can have a conversation about this.

Your loving fan, BART from tunisia.

Mikael has a point, you know. If [membername] makes a thread saying that Mikael Akerfeldt [eats babies, has a fecal fetish, hates Jews, hates blacks, wears women's underwear], there are going to be throngs of new fans that will start asking "is it tru that mikeal weres athong??!"

Not that I am one to defend the few brittle twits (this is not to speak of all of you) on this board, but sowing a little disinformation, in good humour or not, can reap a pain in the ass for this board and for the band. And I, despite not posting here anymore, am still a dedicated fan of Opeth. I'd rather Mike not have to explain to people that he doesn't eat shit or sacrifice homosexuals to the dark lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.