Reign in blood review

bahh, the English were the first in western history to execute their king, sooooo that's Slayer enough.

oh, I see than :) or... I hope so :)

and also about this review, I could never understand why to lavish time by writing a novel-long essay on something you hate. they can also disappoint me every now and than, and okay I won't hate the reviewed thing because of the review, but I still think these lead to nowhere. if someone likes something and wants to show it to others its okay, if someone has normal suggestions about something that's also okay (like "it was okay, but I'm not satisfied with this or that because this or that"). if you don't have some realistic point of view, just dissing something it's a waste of time for reader and writer imo...

I don't think he was senselessly criticizing there though, and it's easier to write a chili criticism of something you don't like, cause the expression of negativity is always more fruitful.

Loona said:
oh, I see than :) or... I hope so :)

and also about this review, I could never understand why to lavish time by writing a novel-long essay on something you hate. they can also disappoint me every now and than, and okay I won't hate the reviewed thing because of the review, but I still think these lead to nowhere. if someone likes something and wants to show it to others its okay, if someone has normal suggestions about something that's also okay (like "it was okay, but I'm not satisfied with this or that because this or that"). if you don't have some realistic point of view, just dissing something it's a waste of time for reader and writer imo...

its not even that, its just that he has no clue of what hes on about. its like me reviewing an old public enemy album and thinking im cool just because i got a few albums from eminem and dr dre.

breaklose, you're so funny. i want him to die!!!!! ha, ha, ha, ha.

on the subject of not dissing classic bands yadda yadda, can i say that the latest death angel is overated, or will that spark fury with the old school? :D

EdenKriss said:
compared to act III EVERYTHING they would ever do is overrated.

the art art of dying is a great record in itself though.

perhaps i ought to go back to art of dying and give it another chance. can't get act iii out of my head though.

still, i was one of the turkeys that enjoyed what they did in the organisation. :loco:

slayer_fullsize.jpg