Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I would love to see IYWPPFW live. It such a good fast song plus I don't think they have ever played it live. Knuckleduster would be pretty fucking sweet to see live as well.

Reading the recent posts, wanna know what I'm dreaming of? A rarities show like this:

In The Shadows
Children Of Bodom
Warheart
Northern Comfort
Kissing the Shadows
You're Better Off Dead
Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Knuckleduster
One Day You Will Cry
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Hell is for Children
Rebel Yell
2 New Songs

Aaaaahhhh what a night. I'd do quite a lot for that.

Well, all updates come out first either on FB or CoB's off. page. You've got them to blame for a shameful lack of info.

I also don't really get, if the album is completely as they say it is, why the fuck they don't release it until March? They'll certainly have trouble to keep the hype about the new album going for that long. Would've been a nice release for holiday seasons, too.

Labels like to release things before the holidays or wait a little while after (presumably to generate hype and wait for people to save money again after spending a lot during the holidays). march is not surprising, i actually talked to a label about releasing my bands new album and they said that late february or march would be the other option if we couldn't get it out in early december (which we missed by a longgg shot haha)

Red Light In My Eyes 1
Warheart
Hatebreeder
Downfall
Children Of Decadence
Taste Of My Scythe
Northern Comfort
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Knuckleduster
Living Dead Beat
Punch Me I Bleed
Banned From Heaven
4 NEW SONGS

There's a badass setlist for you.

Hmm... if I could decide COB setlist, it would look like this

Living Dead Beat
Blooddrunk
New song
Silent Night Bodom Night
Smile Pretty for the Devil
Taste of my Scythe and Deadnight Warrior medley
Sixpounder
New song no. 2
Lobodomy
Knuckleduster
In the Shadows
Northern Comfort
Wrath Within
Everytime I Die

The most badass setlist would be:

Sixpounder
Lake Bodom
Hate Me!
Silent Night
Red Light In My Eyes part 2.
Follow the Reaper
We're Not Gonna Fall
Towards Dead End
Angels Don't Kill
Kissing the Shadows
Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Warheart
Bed of Razors
Children of Bodom
3 new songs
Downfall

This is a decent amount of songs if you take Chaos Ridden Years into account.

They haven't played covers live too much. My dream set-list would at least contain these:

The Trooper
Silver Fang-theme
Freestyler
Final Countdown

then all songs from blooddrunk and new album cuz i love evertything from them lol

my dream playlist live would be - almost first 3 half HCDR albums and something from new album but... :D

Black Widow/Children Of Bodom
Mask Of sanity
Sixpunder or Needled 24/7
Children of Decadence
Bed Of Razors
Silent Night,Bodom Night
Deadnight Warrior
Hate me!
Red Light in my Eyes pt.1/pt.2
Towards Dead End
Everytime I Die
BAM or BBT
SPFTD
HCDR
Downfall
2 new songs :D

I'm just saying that no one knows if it's 100% that it will be released in february.
Maybe in late January but probably late january early february.

This - I'd go insane for that song live. We were dissappointed when they took it off the set for the Berzerkus show.

LoBodomy live - one of my favourites as well. But that'll never happen...

The Bezerkus show was shit anyways. Not that it had anything to do with Bodom, but the venue in Edmonton fucking sucked. I don't care who plays there, I will NEVER attend another show at that place. They had the worst setup I've ever experienced at any venue or festival I've ever been to.

As for dream setlists...
I'd be elated if they played Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood and Touch Like Angel of Death live. I wouldn't ever expect that to happen though. I'm like most other people here and would like to see more older songs played live, even though I realize why it probably won't happen.

The Bezerkus show was shit anyways. Not that it had anything to do with Bodom, but the venue in Edmonton fucking sucked. I don't care who plays there, I will NEVER attend another show at that place. They had the worst setup I've ever experienced at any venue or festival I've ever been to.
Yeah - there isn't any really good venues around here anyway. Most bands never come to Calgary half the time because every venue is shit sound and poorly run. They usually skip right on over to Vancouver - which I can't blame anyone for.

A better sound show could be run in my yard - as long as they don't mind horses, and a haystack for a stage!