Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I hope someone recorded it.

I only caught like last min or so. Really hard to get that Finnish website to start playing when I can't understand a thing I was reading.

Sounded a lot different than I thought, but then again I didn't get to hear the whole thing.

Is it just me, or do the vocals sound like shit? I think they should beat the shit out of Matt Hyde. I like the song musically, but WTF? Was that thrown together at the last minute? :(

The most simple Bodom track ever made. There's that riff playing half of the time and another half of the time there's this atmospheric melody which I loved. Worst COB solo ever. Laiho's vocals were absolutely different to anything we've heard before, straight out of In Flames, sounded nice. Group shout hell yeah didn't impress.

I'm excited for the melody and vocals! Never expected much from this song but the atmospheric harmonies and strange vocals will be very interesting on the rest of the album! Quality on the radio sucked balls tho.

It was a really non-complex track, seriously. This better not be one of the best, or else our deepest fears have come true. Still glad they've improved on atmosphere and vocals.

Then again this was just the first listen, but the generic Offspring-esque riff kills it for me. Can't stand many listens. The melody was another thing.

Here's the rip, hope it's good enough..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M7WHDTWC

I thought the song was pretty damn good actually, listening to it again I must say the chorus is fucking AWESOME and addictive.
I think you just gotta listen to the song a couple of times to hear everything better.

EDIT again: SYNTHS ARE SICK

Didnt exactly blow my mind but it was pretty rocking tho'!
That mainriff is catchy!

The most simple Bodom track ever made. There's that riff playing half of the time and another half of the time there's this atmospheric melody which I loved. Worst COB solo ever. Laiho's vocals were absolutely different to anything we've heard before, straight out of In Flames, sounded nice. Group shout hell yeah didn't impress.

I'm excited for the melody and vocals! Never expected much from this song but the atmospheric harmonies and strange vocals will be very interesting on the rest of the album! Quality sucked balls tho.

It was a really non-complex track, seriously. This better not be one of the best, or else our deepest fears have come true. Still glad they've improved on atmosphere and vocals.

Totally agree! :/

vocals from needled 24\7 !
but why all the song ? =\
good song, the album gonna rock !
and its so blooddrunkie as i though it was goona be ,so yeah it was worth it!

Hey hey. Comparing it to Blooddrunk's stuff it was damn catchy.

And besides I couldn't even expect it to be this good. It was atmospheric for a surprise.

Vocals are indeed a letdown, but I'm pretty sure they're cool on other tracks.

Man not bad,surely way better than BD...The only thing I really don't like is the solo,not in COB-style at all.
Great to see that atmosphere back and i definitely love the chorus!

I think it's funny that they are using the Eurovision Song Contest trick (going a tone higher) in the chours, that's probably why they called it a party song :D