Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Will probably listen to it a fan damn lot when it's released 'til the night of the gig. Have as many other here expectations about the new AA album aswell. Time will tell.

And about having a ransom playlist, think I'm one of many who recognise her or himself as a owner if such a variation of genres, eras and artists/band

Let's not forget Routasielu is out now and Before the Dawn is coming on the 23rd too. Just went and got Omnium Gatherum this afternoon.

Omnium Gatherum
Routasielu
Before the Dawn
Moonsorrow
CoB
Amon Amarth

Fuck me... what else is coming?

far from metalcore

thay are kinda progressive/technical metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypCdGNe3Bvs

Sounds and looks fucking gay. And I agree, that it's not metalcore, but more like deathcore (aside from those awful clean vocals). Also those pseudo-techical riiffs and licks are a trademark of deathcore, not truly techical or progressive metal. Also, stupidiest band name I've heard for a long time.

Whats wrong with metalcore =D especially Parkway Drive

Metalcore is the gayest shit, that ever happened to music. + a funny name for a genre, that has basically nothing to do with metal. Haven't heard Parkway Drive though, but the name sounds awful enough.

Sounds and looks fucking gay. And I agree, that it's not metalcore, but more like deathcore (aside from those awful clean vocals). Also those pseudo-techical riiffs and licks are a trademark of deathcore, not truly techical or progressive metal. Also, stupidiest band name I've heard for a long time.

lol

I think they are awsome and have some of the best vocals ever :loco:

and deathcore?.....okej?:erk:

far from metalcore

thay are kinda progressive/technical metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypCdGNe3Bvs

I can definitely hear the metalcore in the heavy growling parts. The music is pretty damn good but unfortunately both the growling and clean vocals don't do anything for me. I just hate this flip flopping metal that jumps between growling and clean so quickly AND both vocalists (or one if that is the case) just has a weak as voice. Hollow and boring sounding.

Oh and Parkway Drive. What a pussy ass name. Their music does dick all for me. Just like Pantra or Slayer. I hear it and I can listen to the entire song (I listened to this one twice) and it just passed through one ear and out the other. I just shrug it off and find something I really want to hear. I don't have the time for a genre of music that can't make it's fucking mind up if it is metal or some kind of shitty core or what. Quit pussyfooting around dickweeds.

Metalcore is the gayest shit, that ever happened to music. + a funny name for a genre, that has basically nothing to do with metal. Haven't heard Parkway Drive though, but the name sounds awful enough.

I dont understand you guys judging bands by genre/name...

E: i can image what do you look like, you are a black long haired wannabe metal guy who listens only death and black metal =D Real metal mans dont avoid some genres, they listen what they like