Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

You tell me what a fair price for the first CoB single is... I don't remember what I paid.

My condolensces.

Was more like have you decided/is it just to get rid of it or do you need big money kind of question. You probably won't sell it for a price I'm willing to pay (I have never and never will pay a huge ass amount of money for a CD that it's not going to go to the band itself), so nevermind. But go on eBay, I'm sure there will be some collector that may pay up to triple figures for it, I've seen them go for ridiculous prices.

Has there ever been a contest for Europe at all? :erk:

It's always only US / Canade or UK. Never even get a chance to participate in anything. Plus the competitions are usually weird like "tell us why YOU should win this award" and the jealousy is painful when the winner gets an Alexi guitar and everything. :err:

Hey guys! I JUST found something on BBC radio. It's an interview with Alexi Laiho but after the interview at about 1: 17:00 if you skip ahead to that part, they play the song Cry of the Nihilist from the new album. I think this was just posted up online about an hour ago or something...but I just randomly came across it. I Know most ppl want to hear the WHOLE album but..there's 1 song right there :]. I freakin LOVE the song.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00yflp8/Rock_Show_with_Daniel_P_Carter_Children_of_Bodom/

I have no idea how to rip it..I've never done it before lol. It's not on youtube yet...crap...do you know how to rip things and what to use to do it? I could try..

OH sorry! Lol I made a mistake with the track name then. My apologies. But yeah isn't it fucking awesome? I was really surprised when i first heard it i was like WHOA. It's definitely an amazing track.

Dude can you rip the song by any chance? I have no idea how to do it..lol

Hey guys! I JUST found something on BBC radio. It's an interview with Alexi Laiho but after the interview at about 1: 17:00 if you skip ahead to that part, they play the song Cry of the Nihilist from the new album. I think this was just posted up online about an hour ago or something...but I just randomly came across it. I Know most ppl want to hear the WHOLE album but..there's 1 song right there :]. I freakin LOVE the song.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00yflp8/Rock_Show_with_Daniel_P_Carter_Children_of_Bodom/
It's not Relentless, it's Cry Of The Nihilist, he says it right at the end of the song.

OH sorry! Lol I made a mistake with the track name then. My apologies. But yeah isn't it fucking awesome? I was really surprised when i first heard it i was like WHOA. It's definitely an amazing track.

Dude can you rip the song by any chance? I have no idea how to do it..lol

its amazing! chorus is just HCDR-ish! think i stop here, no more listens 'til the release date. i feel tortured now
i cant rip that :( my mix stereo is not working ..

its amazing! chorus is just HCDR-ish! think i stop here, no more listens 'til the release date. i feel tortured now
i cant rip that :( my mix stereo is not working ..

I know! I need to refrain myself from listening to the other leaks that come out over the next week or 2..It'll be tough though specially after hearing this.

It's alright man. I'm sure somebody by the end of the night will rip it and put it up on youtube lol.

I know! I need to refrain myself from listening to the other leaks that come out over the next week or 2..It'll be tough though specially after hearing this.

It's alright man. I'm sure somebody by the end of the night will rip it and put it up on youtube lol.

lol. that s right and its gonna be hard for me to see leaks on youtube without clicking them :loco:

Damn it, I'm sorry, I tried twice but Audacity just crashed each time. I can record other stuff fine, I don't know if it's the length or what... I'm sure someone else will be able to stream it better. As for the song, the chorus was kind of nice and the solo was okay. Still not their best work...

The different feel to it is kinda cool, but it just seems a bit dry and lacking overall. I want some fresh-sounding stuff, and this isn't really doing it. There's far too much average-sounding metal in this world for me to take any kind of genuine liking to this :lol:

Lol @ Dream Evil: "METTTTTAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"