Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Holy shit I cannot believe my ears. This samples are killer. Listen to the title track. Those harmonies are excellent. The feeling I get from it is HCDR. I can easily say that. CofN has a riff in a style we haven't had yet and the pinch harmonics are given a warm welcome. Not My Funeral's keys remind me of Hatebreeder. It is pretty stupid to come up with any kind of opinion regarding just short samples (with no choruses or solos, etc.) but I will say these are really shaping to possibly blow the last two albums out of the water.

Wait for the release to see what truly happens. I am really tempted now to order the vinyl.

Holy shit I cannot believe my ears. This samples are killer. Listen to the title track. Those harmonies are excellent. The feeling I get from it is HCDR. I can easily say that. CofN has a riff in a style we haven't had yet and the pinch harmonics are given a warm welcome. Not My Funeral's keys remind me of Hatebreeder. It is pretty stupid to come up with any kind of opinion regarding just short samples (with no choruses or solos, etc.) but I will say these are really shaping to possibly blow the last two albums out of the water.

Wait for the release to see what truly happens. I am really tempted now to order the vinyl.
DO IT PHAGGOT

Cool to hear these samples (particularly liking PMS, NMF, COTN and NPT), which completely reinforce my belief that RRF will be an awesome album, and take
COB to another level. I'm even more impatient now, not only for the album release date, but also to see COB at the Jäähalli in March and find out which
of these new songs will be included in the setlist :kickass:

Thanks Qtulhu and WilDChilDx for the links

Hell Yeah. I'm shocked! After WIWI and Ugly i was a bit disappointed but now i siked again and diggin what i'm hearing! Ofcourse not all of them are great but in general its AWESOME!

Hmm, ambivalent about the samples. Some sound really good, but then there's Pussyfoot that's meh and CoTN that sounds like some metalcore bullshit.

I'm really digging the sample, got me really excited for the album, can't wait for it!

Yeah Roundtrip sounds absolutely awesome. I think the samples make it pretty clear that they havn't really returned to there roots, it all sounds quite thrashy etc.

Listen to that keys, to the guitar tone, the melodic vibe... neoclassical/thrash aside it really sounds Bodomy and quite amazing imo. Most defining thing are the keys, back at full stride.

Anyone here wanna buy the COB single (Red cover with Axe, featuring CoB and 2 songs from 2 other bands)?

Price?

After a quick round through all the samples I really must say that Roundtrip & Not my Funeral got my attention just like that! Mostly because of the "exposured"-keys!

NPT sounded like bit of a joke, can't really explain why but just the way I felt about it. Who knows, whould't be surpriced if like it in the end. Just like Was It worth it when i heard the sample, only the exact opposite effect of it all.

Thanks for the linkup. Just came to think of the enjoyable moment I just spoiled for myself though, when clicked on it.

Holy shit I cannot believe my ears. This samples are killer. Listen to the title track. Those harmonies are excellent. The feeling I get from it is HCDR. I can easily say that. CofN has a riff in a style we haven't had yet and the pinch harmonics are given a warm welcome. Not My Funeral's keys remind me of Hatebreeder. It is pretty stupid to come up with any kind of opinion regarding just short samples (with no choruses or solos, etc.) but I will say these are really shaping to possibly blow the last two albums out of the water.Wait for the release to see what truly happens. I am really tempted now to order the vinyl.

And who would have that in mind after just hearing Was It Worth it?

Adding to it: Vocals @ Not my funderal = Excellent! So is the long scream in SK, would not mind if they cut away the fading effect afterwards.

In roundtrip I just fell in love with it all, the melodies, keys, the riff. Can't really come up with a simular song that they've released in the past that is like this. The whole composition seems to be very good!

Pussyfoot: No comment at the moment.

Cry: Intresting tempo, a bit Lamb of god- inspired?

Northpole: Still a joke (see previous post). The keys and guitar just don't go well togheter in my ears. A little experimental.

ugh this is torture haha, I can't stop listening to Roundtrip, RRF and NMF; is Roundtrip the one where they used old sinergy material? it really has that oldschool kinda vibe to me and the atmosphere is just epic as hell. I just can't stop listening to the samples of those for some reason

ugh this is torture haha, I can't stop listening to Roundtrip, RRF and NMF; is Roundtrip the one where they used old sinergy material? it really has that oldschool kinda vibe to me and the atmosphere is just epic as hell. I just can't stop listening to the samples of those for some reason

I've been doing the same exact thing the last few hours LOL. I want the album NOW. It sounds very promising and I have a feeling Roundtrip and NMF are gonna be amazing songs. Sigh. I never woulda guessed i'd listen to 30 second samples over and over this many times...Lol.

If I had to try and pinpoint any sinergy riffs...

Not My Funeral could be a sinergy riff bodomized.
Pussyfoot could also be (at least that very few seconds of the preview)
Nihilist sounds very sinergylike, as does Northpole until the lead

Forced myself to only listen to them once through, but there was definitely some cool shit going on in each one. really excited about the album now.

Hmm, the samples sound actually good, a lot better than I expected. And the long scream in some of the samples sounded just like Mika Luttinen :lol: And that's never a bad thing.

Samples available. Sounds promising, especially first 3 songs (fast and relentless). Rest of the samples (excluding WIWI) sound quite promising too. Short samples though and Northpole Throwdown seems to end just before the fast part. I also like those synth melodies.

Those samples are fantastic, sounds promissing at least. I'm getting anxious even more. :cry: Thanks for uploading that.

2 weeks to go. :hotjump: