Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

LOL... I'm not gonna touch that any more after this post, but if you're really going to sit here and try and say that "sounded pretty medicore" followed by "overall, a pretty good song" isn't contradictory... I don't even....

Definition of MEDIOCRE

: of moderate or low quality, value, ability, or performance : ordinary, so-so

His entire statement is fine until the last sentence where he says
"Overall, a pretty good song."
It is either mediocre or pretty good. I would go with his opinion being more on the mediocre side since the entire paragraph is supporting that.

The quality of the song is so bad that I cannot listen to it again. Just once was bad enough on the ears. I'm waiting for the full leak.

The quality sounded like I was listening to it when holding my head underwater and having the worst cold ever.

That, combined with actually having the worst cold ever, made it sound nearly unbearable.

I just want the fucking record already.

I forgot to add, "I guess" in the end of the last sentence. I listened the song only once so I'm not sure whether it's slightly worse than average, or slightly better than average.

Do you realize how much you contradict yourself in one post? Which is it?

Medicore?
Not Bad?
A pretty good Song?

LOL... I'm not gonna touch that any more after this post, but if you're really going to sit here and try and say that "sounded pretty medicore" followed by "overall, a pretty good song" isn't contradictory... I don't even....

:cry:

GLADLY surprised by Cry of the Nihilist, holy fuck is his vocals amazing as well as the song. I thought the solo was SICK. Nice chorus as well :) Only listened to it once though, I'm sure it'll grow on me as time goes.

edit: Damn that last 30sec reminds me of an another cob song, that melody..can't figure out which one though, and it's pissing me off.
Also is it just me or does the solo have a very much Old CoB vibe to it? The first solo that is

The chorus resembles that one part in Kissing the Shadows.

The solos on Ugly and CotN are probably dazzling in technical terms but something's missing. They don't steal the show. Maybe just different approach on this album, stronger rhythm and different kind of solos. Impressive guitar work anyway.

This song's all about the stuff on the intro. Very nice experimentations with the keys-riffs-drums interact.

Oh didn't notice, the guitar melody on the song ending double chorus (2nd) is pretty nice, another of those harmonies we were missing.

One thing I remember after the listen this morning is that the keys at the beginning and during the first verse (could be the entire song) slightly remind me of the FtR key tone that was dominant throughout that album.

His entire statement is fine until the last sentence where he says It is either mediocre or pretty good. I would go with his opinion being more on the mediocre side since the entire paragraph is supporting that.

The quality of the song is so bad that I cannot listen to it again. Just once was bad enough on the ears. I'm waiting for the full leak.

I know the translation for mediocre and I also know that Necroravens post was contradictory but Norbix is a faggot who's talking bullshit most of the time and the thing that he can't see that there is a difference between mediocre and medicore makes him even more foolish than he was before.

I know the translation for mediocre and I also know that Necroravens post was contradictory but Norbix is a faggot who's talking bullshit most of the time and the thing that he can't see that there is a difference between mediocre and medicore makes him even more foolish than he was before.
Is it just me or isn't it VERY obvious that Norbix mistyped Mediocre as medicore? Also, medicore isn't even a word which makes it even more obvious that it is just a typo.

The solos on Ugly and CotN are probably dazzling in technical terms but something's missing

I agree with cotn missing something in the solo, but not Ugly. One or two listens of ugly and I had memorized all of the notes in my head, and it flows well with the song. I've listend to cotn like 10 times now and I know it's coming, but I can't hum along with it or anything. I don't remember if it was the same for Living Dead Beat, because the solos are similar. Time will tell if cotn is just that technical that it takes time to appreciate.

Oh, and I'm not even going to touch on touch on grammar of all things haha

Is it just me or isn't it VERY obvious that Norbix mistyped Mediocre as medicore? Also, medicore isn't even a word which makes it even more obvious that it is just a typo.
Or maybe he's retarded and thinks "medicore" is a word?

To reach a conclusion: CotN could do without the first 2 minutes but the 90 seconds after that are acceptable for my insanely high CoB standards

PEOPLE ASKING FOR THE SONG OR COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUTUBE QUALITY:
Why don't you go a couple pages back where I posted an mp3 rip of the stream of the radio which sounds as good as it gets on the radio stream?

Cheers man, good rip!

You're wellcome ;)

I hate myself a little for listening to that. What shit quality.

What are you talking about? The quality is pretty damn great for a radio stream. Have you checked the mp3 I uploaded 2 pages ago or so?

Sounded pretty mediocre, not bad but not spectacular either. Solo and chorus were better than average, and the stupid vocal effect wasn't overused, which is good. Verse wasn't that interesting, but had a bit of ImpNaz-feel, so props for that. Overall, a pretty good song.

I think the vocals are just kinda faded out for some reason by the radio, I would guess they'll be more normal in the real album.

Damn, I don't really like this song but I will upload my cover today or tomorrow!

Really? At first listen I thought it was kind of weak, but I'm loving it more with each new listen. Doesn't top Ugly but pretty good imo.

The album may actually have leaked some time ago. However it may be a virus so I've not risked downloading it. Can't post the link though or I'll be banned.