Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Sounds ok, wonder how Bodom has done it. Been learning Roundtrip from the tab thread, great song with nice melodies (even though that has nothing to do with what we are talking about).

Yeah, the new layout is cool. There are also some new facts about the dudes in the band themselves. Also the profile pics all look kinda blackmetalish. :D

I specially like Alexi's freetime hobbies. :lol:

Got my album today!!!
e035.gif

Pretty nice thing (BTW layout, too)! Oh please, may we get NMF, SK and RTHAB live? Janne?? Anyone online?? Who do I have to ask?
COTN, would be also great to hear it live.
I would bribe you although, if it's useful... or relinquish to another song (but I'm not sure which one).

Oh please, may we get NMF, SK and RTHAB live?
Henkka pretty much confirmed in an interview that they would play SKO live.
And I agree that those songs would be the best songs to play live. But since WIWI is the single, that one will probably be played a lot.

Henkka pretty much confirmed in an interview that they would play SKO live.
And I agree that those songs would be the best songs to play live. But since WIWI is the single, that one will probably be played a lot.

TL&S was a single from AYDY? (Remember?) and i've never see them play it live

They did play it a few times, but you're right. they didn't play it that often considering it's a single.

I can see a second single coming out for RRF anyway. Maybe NMF or SKO,

They did play it a few times, but you're right. they didn't play it that often considering it's a single.

I can see a second single coming out for RRF anyway. Maybe NMF or SKO,

Alexi said they wanted to do two videos (for the start?)
And it was WIWI and SKO so im guessing it will be the next single .:)

I love how the guy on the right in that pic has 666 in spikes on his leg guanlet....or whatever you call that. Shin guard?

I'd have to say more like the first one, but not as trvekvlt. :err:

Judging by the colour palette CoB has used, and the overall lack of grim corpsepaint and evil facial expressions I'd have to say that they definitely rank lower on the trvemeter than the first picture you posted, but surely more kvlt, than the second pic.

I love this album, I didn't know I missed the keyboards in BD and AYDY? until RRF came and it's just layered with them, and also what they said about having their best solos ever, well there are some in the past albums that are great too, but they are indeed great solos the ones in this album. My favourites Alexi's solo on NMF, Janne's in SKO, pretty much all in RTHAB, Alexi's in Ugly, Alexi's in COTN and Alexi's on NT.

Besides WIWI (which I like but doesn't hold in comparison with the others or actually with any COB song imo) I really like all the songs, and I don't get the hatred towards NT, I think it's a kickass song, fast and kick you in the nuts style, short but cool solo and fun vibe, I really hope they play it live.

You're denying Nifleheim's kvltness? :lol:

Well, I am only comparing the pictures right now. Nifleheim's picture, in my opinion, looks totally off the charts ridiculous on all levels possible while the new pictures of Bodom dudes look cool and remotely trve, even if they aren't wearing corpsepaint and crazy spiky leather stuff.

I am not an officially certified trvekvltophist by any means so this is clearly all an amateurs point of view.