Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Well, I am only comparing the pictures right now. Nifleheim's picture, in my opinion, looks totally off the charts ridiculous on all levels possible while the new pictures of Bodom dudes look cool and remotely trve, even if they aren't wearing corpsepaint and crazy spiky leather stuff.

I am not an officially certified trvekvltophist by any means so this is clearly all an amateurs point of view.

Well, I have to agree, you can't really take Nifelheim's pics seriously, even if you like the band :lol:

And on COB: I have to say, Jaska looks a lot younger with short hair.

After listening to the album several times, i think it's a solid album, they're back!
Well, i cannot sort the songs in descending order like you did, but I can sort them in groups without any preference in each group:

5 star songs: Not My Funeral, Shovel Knockout, Roundtrip To Hell And Back, Ugly, Cry Of The Nihilist.

4 star songs: Miss pussyfoot Suicide, Relentless Reckless Forever, Northpole Throwdown.

3 star songs: Was It Worth It?

The first group is just the best for me, it contains all the FTR & HCDR elements we missed since 2003 they just took me the golden days everytime i listen to them, you could simply put these songs on FTR or HCDR albums, you will certainly keep the same feeling.

The second is more oriented in their new Direction (AYDY & Blooddrunk's),they have some similarities: MPS and RRF remind respectively Smilex and We're Not Gonna Fall.

And finally, the last monomial group contains WIWI?, a good song.. but it does not Fit bodom sound at all.

I can rate this album : 17.77/20
here's rates of the orher albums except SW (Personnal opinion) :

HB : 16.88
FTR : 18.66
HCDR : 19.55
AYDY : 15.55
BD : 14.22
RRF : 17.77

how do i rate them? simple :) i rated each songs (1-5) i sumed all and divided by 9, i multiplied the result by 4
RRF exemple : (5+5+5+5+5)+(4+4+4)+3 = 40
40/9 = 4.4444
4.444 X 4 = 17.77 :hotjump:

After listening to the album several times, i think it's a solid album, they're back!
Well, i cannot sort the songs in descending order like you did, but I can sort them in groups without any preference in each group:

5 star songs: Not My Funeral, Shovel Knockout, Roundtrip To Hell And Back, Ugly, Cry Of The Nihilist.

4 star songs: Miss pussyfoot Suicide, Relentless Reckless Forever, Northpole Throwdown.

3 star songs: Was It Worth It?

The first group is just the best for me, it contains all the FTR & HCDR elements we missed since 2003 they just took me the golden days everytime i listen to them, you could simply put these songs on FTR or HCDR albums, you will certainly keep the same feeling.

The second is more oriented in their new Direction (AYDY & Blooddrunk's),they have some similarities: MPS and RRF remind respectively Smilex and We're Not Gonna Fall.

And finally, the last monomial group contains WIWI?, a good song to it .. but it does not Fit bodom sound at all.

I can rate this album : 17.77/20
here's rates of the orher albums except SW (Personnal opinion) :

HB : 16.88
FTR : 18.66
HCDR : 19.55
AYDY : 15.55
BD : 14.22
RRF : 17.77

how do i rate them? simple :) i rated each songs (1-5) i sumed all and divided by 9, i multiplied the result by 4
RRF exemple : (5+5+5+5+5)+(4+4+4)+3 = 40
40/9 = 4.4444
4.444 X 4 = 17.77 :hotjump:

Yipee.

I would do the same thing except it isn't simply about just the songs. I can give all songs a 7 but still give an album a 6 or 8 because all together it's different, or the overall feeling is different.
And there is always this weird reason that I can't describe.

lol, try to be objective, not that u re a cob fan and u like an album that you re going to give every song a 5. rate them each then calculate and share your result!

I would do the same thing except it isn't simply about just the songs. I can give all songs a 7 but still give an album a 6 or 8 because all together it's different, or the overall feeling is different.
And there is always this weird reason that I can't describe.

Yes. And album can be much more than sum of its parts, it's about the big picture. For me, Storm of the Light's Bane is the best album of all time in all aspects, and every song on it is clear 10/10. Any "best of" album, that would have same amount of random 10/10 songs wouldn't be nearly as good, because of the overall feeling, song order etc.

Hey is the song party all the time on the album ? The album song lists does not contain it on
the cob website, where can you listen to the song than ?
Cause it seems not to be on the album right ?

Coming froma die hard oldschool Bodom fan. This album kicks my ass. Highlight of the whole album is the chord change in SKO when Alexi says "I never thought the tables would turn like this"

Hey is the song party all the time on the album ? The album song lists does not contain it on

Only certain versions have the song I believe. For example, on the COB webstore for canada, if you ordered the super deluxe edition, you would get Party all the Time. Not all versions are going to have the song unfortunately. :(. I ordered the super deluxe edition from here in the US, and it doesn't show the tracklist or say if it includes the song...sooo...I guess we'll just have to wait and see when we get our versions of the cd? Also I haven't been able to find the song online lol.

Coming froma die hard oldschool Bodom fan. This album kicks my ass. Highlight of the whole album is the chord change in SKO when Alexi says "I never thought the tables would turn like this"
Indeed, same for me!

It should be on the album.

My Blooddrunk album doesn't list the cover song Ghost riders, or whatever it is called, but it is on the album.

Damn this album is totally amazing! Awesome melodies, outstanding tone, vocals are much better & natural than I feared after the samples, keys OMFG diversity in melody and sounds andandandandandand... How can you guys tell what's your favourite song(s), I love every single one of them right now :lol: Too early for me to go through each of them, I only gave it six or seven spins till now, but hell I know this is the album I secretly hoped for, but didn't expect :worship:

It's cool that people can once again use the word "beautiful" to describe Children of Bodom's music.

Because there was nothing beautiful about Are You Dead Yet and Blooddrunk.

Can't wait 'til they change the forum header and background too : )