Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Got it right here in front of me and listening to it now! All the waiting is officially o-v-e-r!

Publishing lyrics of every single track? Another one of their signum gone!..

^^Missing the lyrics for Nortphole Throwdown. And thats only because according to Soundi's interview (or Inferno, not sure) Alexi couldnt find the paper where the lyrics were written on. He said that its impossible to say what he is singing about just by listening the song.

^^Missing the lyrics for Nortphole Throwdown. And thats only because according to Soundi's interview (or Inferno, not sure) Alexi couldnt find the paper where the lyrics were written on. He said that its impossible to say what he is singing about just by listening the song.

But it isn't of every song. Northpole Throwdown doesn't have it's lyrics published.

Just saw that. But 8/9 is unusual by all means. Got the "limited"-thingy.

Hahaha, that's hilarious.

Though I guess that's a song we'll never hear live now.

Initial verdict after a few listens: I like this album better than Blooddrunk.
It'll take some time to form better impressions and opinions though.

He said that its impossible to say what he is singing about just by listening the song.
I'm sure a lot of fans will accept this challenge. I wouldn't be surprised if a big chunk of the lyrics is in the lyrics thread in a few weeks.

Very surprised when I saw lyrics printed in the book. Alexi sure likes to use that ghetto slang in his writting.

And for anyone who cares the Rockhouse Instuctional dvds are much better than the first 2 he did with them. Much much more informative and he plays better and has much better tone. Which all combined together makes for a much better instuctional dvd.