Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I don't use paper for lyrics at all actually because of the fact that they're easy to lose. A couple releases ago I actually did have that problem where I lost a piece of paper with lyrics in my room for a song and for some reason could not find it and had to completely rewrite the lyrics (i found it again later and they were close but not exactly the same, though luckily better).

now what i do is i just use the note application on my iphone or ipad and whenever i'm out of the house (or even at home) if i get a good idea i write it in there and what song/idea it pertains to so when i get to the point where i'm sitting down to write stuff i can go back and look at that; it makes it a lot easier than bringing around paper all the time because you can just type in quick fragments and then have it all saved somewhere easy and somewhere you know it is for sure.

I lost the lyrics to a song I wrote last jam and I don't wanna tell them so I told the main guitarist to record all the guitar work first and I'll do keys and vocals last so by that time I will have made up new ones and they will never know the difference ..hopefully lol

IMO...if you write something down on paper and it is important to you, you will put it somewhere so it won't be lost, otherwise, it must not be that important.

But I do think using an Iphone or something like that is a pretty good idea, not like carrying around a laptop or anything, plus it's a phone so you will prob have it on you at all times.

well I know I can rewrite them pretty easily so I'm not terribly worried. I worry more about getting the bass and keys done, I'd be worried if I had lost the notes to that

Nothing at all sounds like dimebag in that song dude.... If anything, Pussyfoot Miss Suicide does, and one riff from Relentless Reckless Forever.... my opinion of course.

NOOO MAH EEEYEEESSS!!!1! :lol: the new color scheme looks kinda weird.

COBOT is still lingering in the past.

agreed, the header is awesome but the colors are just blegh. it reminds me of another forum that i saw a while back and thought was ugly (inb4stupidpun), i wish i could remember which one