Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

^^Missing the lyrics for Nortphole Throwdown. And thats only because according to Soundi's interview (or Inferno, not sure) Alexi couldnt find the paper where the lyrics were written on. He said that its impossible to say what he is singing about just by listening the song.

Paper? People still use paper to write??

According to this(in finnish) it has sold worldwide over 100 000

wow if that's true then congrats, they really deserve it :kickass: , with this album being so awesome, doing so well, and the huge headlining tours they're really popular right now and more power to them for getting popular off of great music and a great newest album instead of extreme crap.

Paper? People still use paper to write??

Apparently so:

alexilyricspaper.jpg

^ There is difference between reading and writing isnt there? :O
Obviously he is reading it from paper but it might as well be printed.. Or should he have fucking computer screen front of hes face? :p

No, not really behind the times. Some people just prefer to do things the easy way.

I hate using CPU to write things. Pencil and paper are just so much easier and so much faster...and cheaper.

I just like that I don't have to carry a laptop to jams or meetings, just steal someones paper and pen and shove your writings in your pocket when your done. seems so much more convenient to me. as long as you dont wash your jeans forgetting they are there :p

My point was though, not backing up sth like lyrics in a typed file is kind of silly. Or backing up anything else for that matter. "Ugh guys, sorry I lost the master copy, I guess we'll have to record a new album now".