Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

That's how I feel sometimes about Alexi and his attitude with going into the studio having not even really written his songs and just half-assing it :lol:

You really think it is different for most bands? There are time lines, general pressure on on the the artist in many ways, and shit (just as life) does not go according to plan. That is no excuse of course for anything, it just shows talent.

You really think it is different for most bands? There are time lines, general pressure on on the the artist in many ways, and shit (just as life) does not go according to plan. That is no excuse of course for anything, it just shows talent.

You're right, it's not just Alexi. Precisely why I don't like most bands' music these days... I'm not so impatient to have more music that I want artists to rush through their material, but that's the way the industry works. And some great music does come out of it, but most of it is not so great.

You're right, it's not just Alexi. Precisely why I don't like most bands' music these days... I'm not so impatient to have more music that I want artists to rush through their material, but that's the way the industry works. And some great music does come out of it, but most of it is not so great.

Agreed. Not surprisingly, among the bands I appreciate the most, especially for their superior songwriting, are the ones that compose the songs rather than jam them; case in point: Bal-Sagoth, and recently Carach Angren. IMO this is something that CoB would have to do as well to be great, and not just popular/catchy.

Ok people, Alexi and the band had 6 fucking months to write the songs for this record. I for one think it shows, and don't agree with any of this half-assing in the studio bullshit being thrown around.

I think COB is'nt selling much copies in Japan righ now. Poor japanese. At least they got their copies early ;D

my bundle just shipped today. i guess just took a week to process

and my heart goes out to all in japan. my mom still hasnt heard from her sister there yet but its prolly due to the power outages....we hope

I've tried emailing Maple about it, and have received no reply yet. Hopefully the tracking site gets updated for me, and everyone else today!

WOOOOOT
New single ?
From the website.

Nottingham signing on April 7th

15 Mar 2011

We'll have an exclusive signing session in Nottingham on April 7th, the day of our show in Nottingham's Rock City, one of the dates on The Ugly World Tour that kicks off from Oulu, Finland this Saturday.

We will be signing copies of our new single ‘Roundtrip To Hell And Back’ / ‘Party All The Time’, which will be on sale in 7” vinyl form only at this shop on this day!

Details of the signing session:

Thursday April 7th, 5pm – 6pm (signing only - no ticket required)

FOPP Nottingham
The Frontage,
Queen Street,
Nottingham,
NG1 2BL.

Tel: 0115 934 9910

RTH&B as the new single really caught me by surprise! I thought SKO would be their next single, what with the video having been shot and everything... Also, the puzzle covers theme seems to be going on.