Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Looks like they accidentally printed some un-rendered draft of an idea that was meant to be thrown out! :lol:

It reeks of b-horror movie which is something I've always loved about the band actually. I'm welcoming the return of cheesy atmospheric tv/movie quotes at the song intros and the new song-titles themselves are similarly wonderfully tragic.
I'm hardly the only one on here who really likes 'Party all the time'? oO

for anyone who bought the 70.00 bundle in canada, according to the picture on cobhc and maple music, werent we supposed to get a cd/dvd digipak as well? i only got the book with the cd/dvd...

At least you received yours!

I phoned Maple today to ask about the wait, and left a message. Hopefully they phone back tomorrow!

It reeks of b-horror movie which is something I've always loved about the band actually. I'm welcoming the return of cheesy atmospheric tv/movie quotes at the song intros and the new song-titles themselves are similarly wonderfully tragic.
I'm hardly the only one on here who really likes 'Party all the time'? oO

I like Party All The Time too actually. I always enjoy their covers, SITC was a great album to fill the space between BD and RRF...even if most of the covers we had all heard. But that's one of the things I love about COB...going with your comment of the cheesy atmosphere...they don't take themselves too serious and aren't afraid to cover fucking Britney Spears...it's all done for a laugh and it works.

I think the artwork is cool and I have seen much worse. You bitching faggots should should shut your emo fucking asses up because Bodom did a good job on this album and if you don't like the artwork go blow a horsedick.

Last tracking update: Item was picked up in Mississauga on March 7th, and I am in North Bay which is a three and a half hour drive from Toronto.

Just got off the phone with Maple. I had ordered the vinyl/photobook bundle, and apparently there was a delay in receiving the vinyl from the distribution company. The lady said I should be receiving the order Monday or Tuesday:D

I think the artwork is cool and I have seen much worse. You bitching faggots should should shut your emo fucking asses up because Bodom did a good job on this album and if you don't like the artwork go blow a horsedick.

You sir are a fool. But I'll join in...

N e one who doesnt LIKE this CHildren of MOTHERFUCKING Bodom album I will rip your motherfucking Emo ASS IN TWO! ALEXI DONE FUCKING GREAT! DONT LIKE THE ALBUM COVER AND YOU DEServe To MOTHERFUCKING DIE!! RElentless RECKLESS Forver IS MOTHERFUCKING AWWWWWWWWWSOME!!!!! YOWWWWWWWW

Chart positions of Relentless Reckless Forever VS Blooddrunk (1st week):

RRF charts:
D: 20
UK: 71
US: 42
SWE: 47
AUT: 29

BD charts:
D: 10
UK: 44
US: 22
SWE: 28
AUT: 19

I don't have the charts of all albums right now, but maybe COB really should think about going back to the roots

Chart positions of Relentless Reckless Forever VS chart positions of Blooddrunk (1st week):

RRF charts:
D: 20
UK: 71
US: 42
SWE: 47
AUT: 29

BD charts:
D: 10
UK: 44
US: 22
SWE: 28
AUT: 19

Not been going as well as expected with the new album I guess. And people thought they're doing more American sounding metal to sell. I don't like the way the management forced them to this. Maybe COB should think about going back to the roots to stand out more. I don't have the charts of all albums right now.

Thing is though, the UK charts are the overall charts which are likely to have Lady Gaga, etc at No.1. However if you look at the UK ROCK Charts RRF came at number 3 (its gone down now) but I'm pretty sure BD didn't get anywhere near that in the Rock charts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/rockalbums

Chart positions is relative to what else is out at the same time, so it's not a good statistic. Do you have the actual total number sales for Blooddrunk vs RRF? I don't think Blooddrunk sold 100k as fast as RRF did. And using sales as an argument to go back to roots is illogical, because they had the least sales with the older albums.

I couldn't be less worried about album charts today, it was a tip from Zarok to post it. Fans themselves generally seem to have been more satisfied with RRF than the past two albums, tho they'll have to wait a few more months or maybe a year for the dust to settle and the true picture to emerge. Those gaps seem pretty big to be explained away with Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga, but what do I know. I'd love to see how a "Hatebreeder II" or "FTR II" would sell, but even more I'd like to have one made.

One thing I've realized after listening to the old albums for the Song Survivor, is that the vocals on RRF are actually passable/decent. I was used to vocals sound on RRF, and comparatively the vocals on FTR sounded really weak, and basically like shit.

Now if only they got rid of the thrashy riffs and chugga-chugga and went more melodic...

You sir are a fool. But I'll join in...

N e one who doesnt LIKE this CHildren of MOTHERFUCKING Bodom album I will rip your motherfucking Emo ASS IN TWO! ALEXI DONE FUCKING GREAT! DONT LIKE THE ALBUM COVER AND YOU DEServe To MOTHERFUCKING DIE!! RElentless RECKLESS Forver IS MOTHERFUCKING AWWWWWWWWWSOME!!!!! YOWWWWWWWW

I am just joking but your avatar is a fool.