Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Canada post sucks. Would be faster if I had ordered it from finland or some other part of europe (thats how slow canada post is,) but then I'd probably have to pay import taxes so I opted for the slower canada post, kinda regret it now. For some reason mail from europe gets to newfoundland faster then it does to mainland canada, I know we're closer geographically but even when it goes to canada first, and backtracks to newfoundland, its still faster overall and then when you order from canada it takes ages to get to newfoundland.

If you order something and have it shipped through FedEx, you'd definitely have to pay customs duties, but that bill won't show up until at least a month after you've received your stuff, even if you have to sign for it when they bring the package to the door. On top of that, you'd have to deal with FedEx being incredibly hard to get ahold of, since they don't include clear instructions of how you're supposed to pay these stupid fees they put on top of customs. Think about having to sitting on the phone for forty minutes every time you try to phone customer service, or having to send multiple emails before they can get around to replying. So either way, the postal options here aren't great. I know exactly what you're saying, and I don't even live somewhere where you might expect it should take an extra day for the mail to arrive.

disappointed from the keyboard solo,the end of the keys solo is good and that guitar solo kick ass ! at the end of the chorus alexi says Thats not my funeral ,Amazing song !

not my funeral is fantastic. and i'm happy that the songs on this album are creating a fresh sound and style for bodom because im sick of people saying stuff like 'this song could've been on hcdr' or complaining about the band not completely returning to their roots because these songs are on relentless reckless forever which is starting to become something in itself which im psyched about

FUCK YESS!!!!

This is exactly what I wanted from RRF. A modern COB epic. I knew Alexi had it in him.

Tab team assemble, you have work to do.

damn tons of new songs yet no roundtrip or shovel (the 2 songs i want to hear!!). at least its out soon, i'm very surprised they've actually avoided a leak this time around almost completely o_O

Not sure if anyone has thought of this yet but if they have and im repeating things i am sorry.
How do you think alexi is going to tackle WIWI live? i know that if he used those stupid vocal effects when i paid to see them i would
be pretty pissed.

damn tons of new songs yet no roundtrip or shovel (the 2 songs i want to hear!!). at least its out soon, i'm very surprised they've actually avoided a leak this time around almost completely o_O

I hope Shovel doesn't get spoiled, because to me it has the formula from what I've heard to be one of my favorite COB songs ever.

Not sure if anyone has thought of this yet but if they have and im repeated things i am sorry.
How do you think alexi is going to tackle WIWI live? i know that if he used those stupid vocal effects when i paid to see them i would
be pretty pissed.

Same way he tackles Needed 24/7....

needled 24/7 doesn't have retarded vocal effects the whole song now does it?

You people have to seriously relax with the vocal effect shit... ok, it sounds a LITTLE different in the studio version. But seriously, it's not going to sound much different live and that should be pretty obvious.

I also find it funny how everyone is too shy to compare this song to FTR or Hatebreeder. "It's best since HCDR", "Better than SW" ... well, I'm gonna go ahead and say it. This song to me is better than half of hatebreeder and FTR, too.

:OMG:
Really, I should stay of the forum until I got the album. I. Can't. Must. be strong.

Haha, sorry.

It's definitely got the modern style of COB, so if you're a die hard FTR/HB you probably won't share my opinion. But I'm ranking it up there with songs like hate me, but over songs like taste of my scythe for example.

I also find it funny how everyone is too shy to compare this song to FTR or Hatebreeder. "It's best since HCDR", "Better than SW" ... well, I'm gonna go ahead and say it. This song to me is better than half of hatebreeder and FTR, too.

If it were true I would have no problem saying it and maybe NMF is a well polished song that could very well be from that era but only with time to let the music sink in would I be able to say what it truly is. Just until then.... FUCKING NICE.