Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I really want to listen to NMF with good album 320kbps quality, it will be even better. Also I think Northpole, which many of you seem to be kind of frowning upon, is going to be really good. And SK, but we already knew that. Can't wait to listen to it album quality.

Also I think Northpole, which many of you seem to be kind of frowning upon, is going to be really good. And SK, but we already knew that. Can't wait to listen to it album quality.

We'll have to see about that. The 30-second preview for it was kinda bad (so it's not surprising that people aren't expecting much), but that's most likely because they picked a boring part of the song for it.

I do like quite a bit the preview part actually, and in one of the most recent interviews it said that it's the best solo in the whole album. Dunno, I think it'll be pretty cool.

People is saying that RTHAB will probably be pretty good and I myself don't really see why from the preview, looks kinda dull, then again the reviews said it sounds Sinergy-influenced and that it has quite a bit of guitar work. We'll have to wait and see.

People is saying that RTHAB will probably be pretty good and I myself don't really see why from the preview, looks kinda dull, then again the reviews said it sounds Sinergy-influenced and that it has quite a bit of guitar work. We'll have to wait and see.

RTHAB sounds sorta like Angels Don't Kill and those type of songs. Certainly sounds catchy. One of the better previews, though hardly the best.

It is really coming down to the wire with tomorrow being the Japan release.

You have to commend the band on how well they have prevented any leaks. Blooddrunk was already leaked by now last time and the release date was still a month away.

fuck i wish this came out march 2nd instead of the 8th for NA

the urge to listen to nmf...MUST. RESIST. ARRRRRRRGH

i prolly wont get it until the 14th or something though cause shipping to canada is always a gay

@Kilon: Ga je alleen naar Enschede dan? Ze spelen 30 maart ook in Tilburg he...
Ja. Helaas is het echt onmogelijk voor mij om ook naar Tilburg te gaan :(
Het zou mooi zijn om het begin en het eind van de tour mee te maken, maar that's life.

And I wanted to comment about tomorrow being only March 1st, but obviously Japan lives in the future so it's earlier March 2nd over there. First time I like time zones.

@Kilon: Jammer, Enschede vond ik overigens belachelijk duur..

Now I'm really starting to get anxious.. I hope the album will be on my doorstep on Friday.. I've heard 4 out of 9 songs and my overall impression is very very good..
At first I had my doubts a little bit.. but those are gone now :)

RTHAB sounds sorta like Angels Don't Kill and those type of songs. Certainly sounds catchy. One of the better previews, though hardly the best.

Have kind of all the remaining expectations on that track nowdays. The preview was great! Will try to listen to CotN and NMF When I'm back home tonight. Comments and thoughts on both.

Until then.bye! :)

You have to commend the band on how well they have prevented any leaks. Blooddrunk was already leaked by now last time and the release date was still a month away.

TBH, even if there WAS a leak, it'd be pretty pointless since we've heard almost half of the album by now.

I also don't think it makes a huge difference either way. People who like it will buy it, and people who don't won't, or will pirate it once the rip is available (probably sometime tomorrow).

New songs are good but now id say they've gone quite far from where they started off. Well no shit bands change over time but now RRF sounds like those new/ modern metal bands. The only thing separating them off from the modern extreme metal stuff is probably just the leads, keyboards, and the solos. Its kinda their signature sound but the riffing have changed quite a lot

TBH, even if there WAS a leak, it'd be pretty pointless since we've heard almost half of the album by now.

I also don't think it makes a huge difference either way. People who like it will buy it, and people who don't won't, or will pirate it once the rip is available (probably sometime tomorrow).

My post wasn't about the pros and cons of piracy etc. I was just saying they did well to keep it from leaking before an official release date. It's hard to do these days.

My post wasn't about the pros and cons of piracy etc. I was just saying they did well to keep it from leaking before an official release date. It's hard to do these days.

Well, I suppose it's an achievement for an achievement's sake :p

Although honestly I haven't ever followed leaks so I don't know how common they are. Certainly haven't seen one for any band I care about recently. Once again, perhaps that has something to do with the recent trend of releasing lots and lots of "demo" material before the actual album release.

it seems like after hearing NMF the whole opinion of Ugly Nihilist and even WIWI has changed. Funny what one song can do.

^There has never been such thing as a common opinion on all those, wtf are you talking about?

WIWI has been extensively bashed, Ugly wellcomed as fresh air and a pretty cool song and COTN some like some don't.

Indeed, Blooddrunk leaked extremely early, this one hasn't even leaked.