Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I know I'm going to hell for this, but I actually like the chorus on PMS.
I love PMS, though, I don't love the first chorus it's just okay, but the rest of the song has that kickass keyboard melody in the chorus that just rapes my ears until I eargasm.

Also, got my Booklet bundle + T-shirt thingie yesterday, awesome shit.

PMS was by far the biggest suprise on the album IMO. Just based off the name alone I though it was going to be a really wek song.

So far I can't even name a weak song from the album. WiWi sure is different but... I can't say I don't like it.
ShovelKO (with the lyrics :lol: fucking great), RtHaB and RRF are the standouts for me right now. Not My Funeral's verses sound kinda dull.

Those of you who pre-ordered one of the bundles from their website, and in the US, did you get yours in the mail today? I got the deluxe cd/dvd & book, but it didn't come today. Just wondering about other folks.

I am at work but my GF said my bundle did arrive today.

The tracking did say it would be there by 4:30 PM Eastern time, so depending on your time zone they still have time to deliver.

Did they send you tracking? And did you pay extra for the shipping to get it today? If not you may not get it for another 4-5 days.

Lovin the book! Awesome pre-order imo. Haven't checked out the dvd yet but I am juuust about to right now :)

^ James Luna sings the guest vocals on that song.

I am listening to that album since yesterday and I really love it. Shovel Knockout, Ugly, Roundtrip To Hell And Back and Not my funeral are my favourite songs- but they`re all really good. Imo it`s a lot better than BD and AYDY. I really like the atmosphere -Janne did a great job with the keys!

To add something cob related I´m gonna place a call about cobtv right now.
I´m looking forward to the next Cobtv part :)

Fuuuu... even PMS is gr8 despite shity song tilte and lyrics. Chorus is amazing! Dont know how you guys but i really love this album and have broken all my bad expectations! :headbang: Still havent heard whole album but after listening WIWI,Ugly,PMS,CotN -> Ugly>CotN>=PMS>WIWI And now i cant say that i dont like wiwi too ;D It kinda fits. And allows to rest your ears.

Got it, finally. Fuckin lame that Finns get the cd last. CoB is from Finland and we should get the cd at first (that is one of the reasons what makes people download it illegally). Album highlights: Not my funeral, Cry of the Nihilist, Ugly and Northpole Throwdown. I wonder is it a good thing or bad thing that there is lyrics in booklet.

I don’t think anyone
Eva liked me
And I don’t give a fuck
Would u really think I ever dug you
hit me with a shovel if I do

Actually loving the album so much. Actually significantly better than i expected and my hopes were already raised after hearing NMF.
Now really interested to see what songs are going to be on the set list for the first tour!

Just got back home with my copy. Bought the book-edition since got 17€ discount from Äx. It really is pretty cool. I listened the album at midnight when they played it in Radio Rock and I liked it a lot. This will probably be pretty much the only cd Im going to listen to the next few weeks :lol: