Removing The Drapery Falls from the live set list

The Drapery Falls should stay. If not for the fact that it's a beautiful song (what Opeth song isn't?), then for the fact that it's a 'classic' and that it has a certain emotional value.

I saw someone mention teaming them with Moonspell/Devildriver in a live set. While Devildriver DID suck, I think Moonspell is brilliant, and they fit *awesome* with Opeth on a gig.

In fact, if Opeth toured with Moonspell again, I'd freaking love it. Moonspell had a very powerful live show when I saw them with Opeth this year.

Although... I'd love to see My Dying Bride with Opeth (MDB doesn't tour though :( ) and I totally missed the tour with Paradise Lost, who is one of my favorite bands also.(pissed me off that I couldn't make it)

So, aside from Devildriver, I think Opeth has had pretty good touring bands with them... unless I missed someone.

Drapery's my favourite Opeth track, if not my favourite song ever, so I love hearing it played live... seen it played twice so far. It's a great way to open a set, and Demon's a great way to close it. Deliverance should stay just for that awesome outro. I would like to hear more older material though... but to be honest, I really don't see why so many people have such a jones for The Moor... not a particularly awesome track in my eyes...

As for touring partners, I saw 'em with Madder Mortem, which was pretty cool - that Agnete woman can really headbang... I'm hoping they team up with Katatonia for the next tour they do, as I haven't had chance to see them live yet, and an Opeth/Katatonia gig would be fantastic for me. Particularly if they brought Forest Stream along for the ride too. :D