Rep Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have definitely been listening to them a lot lately. They are a black metalist act focused on the Saxon. So really enemies of the Vikings. It is kind of black metal but with a lot of clean "heroic" like vocals, but definitely not power metal.

Ahh, i'm going to download some. Any reccomendations as to what to start with?
I didn't think they were BM, because their logo seemed more Viking to me. Saxon is cool too, i'm taking a course on Saxon/British Isles art right now.

Yeah, I just don't think this is a good idea. People with "rep" are going to assume they're bigger and better than people without... when really they're just better at kissing ass. Plus, people tend to work in little shitty groups on forums usually based on what cynicism they share. I hypothesize these groups will become more and more segregated by this system till alot of posters lose their individuality almost entirely.

Closing the thread, also, let me remind everyone, *I* can also see the reputation comments left for people. If I see any comments that cross the line (use your common sense) from here on, you will get warned/temp banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.