Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
You know, I figured by now most the delinquents have grown up and won't abuse the rep points system. So far Fag of Docility or whatever the name was (aka LilFag from here on) has proven me partially wrong. I'm going to have fun wiping his account tomorrow to go along with the fact that any user name he ever signs up with will get all posts wiped as well.

I hope noone else abuses this rep stuff. Thanks.

The rep system failed miserably when it was previously implemented. Entire threads in the Chat forum were dedicated to some pathetic rep circle jerk.

[edit whoa I have an awesome rep :cool:]

Reign in Acai said:
So what's the story? GoD returned under another pseudonym only to feel Deron's wrath?!?

This has happened about twenty times. :)

Int said:
The rep system failed miserably when it was previously implemented. Entire threads in the Chat forum were dedicated to some pathetic rep circle jerk.

[edit whoa I have an awesome rep :cool:]

That's called abuse and it ain't gonna happen this time as I will ban those abusing it. We're big boys and girls (mostly) so it shouldn't (keyword: shouldn't) be a problem.

Support your local music forum, report circle jerks!

Reign in Acai said:
So what's the story? GoD returned under another pseudonym only to feel Deron's wrath?!? If so, what thread can I find this humorous exchange?

Only about a gazillion times now, he has no life obviously, and cares nothing more than to be a twat on these boards so he can sit in his little room, jerk himself off in giggles and feel content that he will be sitting there in the same little urine stained spot 10 years from now, his mommy still wiping his lazy good for nothing ass and his poppa still beating him for being a life long loser.

Reactions: dill_the_devil
Status
Not open for further replies.