Reunions you'd like to see

BABS said:
I'd go see Marillion with Fish. Even though I like Steve Hogarth equally as well on the earlier cds when he took over for Fish. I sort of think of Marillion as two different bands then and now.
Would absolutely go anywhere, drop whatever I was doing, put everything else on hold, to see Fish with Marillion.

zekeyou said:
Coroner
Anacrusis
Atheist (well, more than the few festivals they're playing...)

I'll second Anacrusis (just saw a bootleg of a gig of their Screams and Whispers tour and I'll I have to say is :worship: )

And I'll add Believer, who I believe are kinda getting back together, but would love to see a full album in the style of Trilogy of Knowledge... they were so ahead of their time :headbang:

BenMech said:
BOC with the Bouchard brothers on bass and drums, and the lasers
Hell yeah, I can't believe I forgot this one. Most people aren't aware of how much Albert and to some extent Joseph contributed to the songwriting in BOC's glory years. Another little known fact is the Imaginos album (one of my all time faves by the way) was originally a solo project of Alberts. He couldn't find funding to get it recorded and BOC and Sandy Pearlman stepped in to save the album, screwing Albert over in the process (as once the recordings were produced he was booted out of the band again).

I also forgot Fifth Angel and Fastway! I got the first two Fastways on one disc last summer and played it about 20 times in the first two weeks. It had been awhile since I'd heard those fantastic albums. I just got the first Fifth Angel a few weeks ago, replacing my old worn-out cassette version. I still can't go more than about 3 days without listening to it!

NP: Kick Axe - Vices

MisterMayhem said:
(EP) Powermad 1987 Combat (Bootcamp Series)
(EP) The Madness Begins ... 1988 Warner Bros.
Absolute Power 1989 Warner Bros.

Now that is news to me. I have "The Madness Begins" and "Absolute Power" but I was unaware of this one.

Bryant