Reverie/Harlequin Forest

PabloW

New Metal Member
Hi! First of all this is my first post here, so hi everybody :p

Well, I just wanted to know why Opeth never played this incredible song live. I honestly think it's one of the best songs in Ghost Reveries and I can't understand any reason why they wouldn't play it live. I've once heard that it's because Mike doesn't like it so much, but it's hard for me to think that's true hehe

Cya
Pablo

As stated in an earlier post regarding this song and how underrated it was, and considering it's my favorite song by them...

If they did ever play it live my head would literally explode. They would have to call an ambulance on a guys head who exploded due to excitement.

Maybe it isn't such a good idea after all....

I saw them in Montréal last year and Mike was talking and messing around with his dropped D guitar and he played the harmonic part ( No totally helpless...) and everyone were yelling at them to play it and Mike said : Maybe next time.

So... maybe next time Indeed.

I saw them in Montréal last year and Mike was talking and messing around with his dropped D guitar and he played the harmonic part ( No totally helpless...) and everyone were yelling at them to play it and Mike said : Maybe next time.

So... maybe next time Indeed.

Indeed I remember now!
Yeah ermm.. nocturnally helpless.

I just hope that they play The Baying of the Hounds when i'm going to see them live. Mikael, if you are reading this, write it down (the show in Ljubljana, Slovenia) ;D

I can see it now. *Mike enters a room with the other band members laying around drinkin beer* "Guys, some dude on our forums wants Baying of the Hounds played, GET THE FUCK UP WE GOTTA REHEARSE."