Ripped off by Steven Slate/Yellow Matter!

And the phone number does work from Australia, I recently purchased ssd 3.0 and there was a bit of a snafu with the order system miscommunicating with paypal, their site saw it as a failed transaction but paypal sent the money, answered very promptly via email and I spoke with them via phone after that as I was anxious to get it sorted quickly, you need to call obviously during US business hours if you're calling from Australia.

Took the gent I spoke with about 2 minutes to see what went wrong and email me the download links, etc.

Great service, great product.

No the serial number etc isn't the problem. The support emails from the 1st lot dealt with that and I have all my details here. What my problem is right now is that I am not getting any replies via Steven on here or the support email address. It's almost as if my emails aren't even reaching them or something!

The issue is, the package never arrived when it should have ages ago. I was contacted back about that and given a link to download it because it was taking so long. If you read my 1st post at the top, it states that I did go and begin downloading the stuff but it cut me off well before I was able to get it. Less than 24 hours for that matter. Still no package in the mail and I don't think there ever will be if it hasn't come in 9 weeks now. I was happy to download everything as it was working, I got cut off and tried emailing them back around a week and half ago regarding the problem. Since then, I've not been given any reply.

As for the above thing saying "defamation fail".... This isn't to defame or anything like that. I paid for something, didn't get it. Now I have problems getting through to support in order to fix it. I have all emails saved as well as proof of the order and serial number. The only thing I don't have is the product which is the main part unfortunately. Nobody is trying to 'defame' anybody, it's just clearly stating my point and I thought there is somehow a way to fix it, as all other methods have arrived at a dead end.

I have dealt with the company before, never had a problem. It seems that since the download thing failed and nothing arrived at my place yet, there's where my problems are. I can't state that clearly enough but I do know that things over internet can be misunderstood easily and when one person misunderstands something, things turn nasty. This is not the intention from me. I just want my drums, that is all.

If anything, maybe someone can also email the support team and see if they reply because I noticed the website isn't even working now. Without anyone getting back to me about it, I have no idea what is going on. Therefore one would assume that there's something not right. After all, it's been paid for and I don't have it after waiting ages. As I said, I just want the SSD3.0 package and go and get on with my stuff. To assume I'd raise something like this because I am bored or have nothing better to do is completely incorrect. There's no point being a serial complainer with no reason.

I'll give that phone number a go as soon as I work out the time difference and when the best time to call is.

Cheers

FWIW, I know Rick in person and he wouldn't raise a fuss over nothing.

Now, I've had nothing but great experiences dealing with Steven in the past, but this whole situation reeks of some mishandling to me. Rick isn't the type to go around and stir trouble where there was none - he is very much like me in that he simply wants to pay, get his money's worth, then get on with his business.

In all honesty, somebody shouldn't have to make an international call at like 3am (since we're on the other side of the globe) to contact a support department during international business hours simply to get a product they should've been delivered months ago. I don't know what the details to this situation are, but I know that when I bought my 1.5 Mixer Edition the discs it came on didn't work. Steven set up a download for me about 2 hours after I mailed him, and that was great. Rick seems to be stuck somewhere in between those two circumstances, and hasn't had the fortune of Steven directly attending to his issue. So either this situation isn't making its way to his attention, or some other members of the company potentially mishandled the situation. Either that or the e-mails really aren't making their way over.

Rick, are you using an online e-mail service like gmail to send the e-mails, or directly through your ISP's mail server? If you're not able to get onto the SSD site (which I am) it might mean that your ISP is doing a typical Oz clustershit and refusing to communicate. I'd recommend using a web-based mail service with more reliable service!