Rites of Darkness Fest III (first 5 bands announced)

why must this festival always happen around finals?

FUCK, the lineup is always "holy shit" worthy at this festival

I'm starting to think that if I pick up this job and am able to travel next year then it's most likely gonna be this or NWN! fest depending on the lineup and if it sits with my swing with work.

The problem for me is that it's just a few weeks before Christmas and I usually try to take a week off from work and visit family and friends, plus this is all the way in fucking Texas.

I'd love to catch up with all you dudes also and I know Bitencourt and Ondra are planning on making the journey tp MDF and depending on what they reckon and the reasons I stated above,it's a great gig but honestly i'd much prefer to catch up with brothers from UM,see what happens.

I'd love to catch up with all you dudes also and I know Bitencourt and Ondra are planning on making the journey tp MDF and depending on what they reckon and the reasons I stated above,it's a great gig but honestly i'd much prefer to catch up with brothers from UM,see what happens.

It's nice plans but the chances are low.. I won't have money to do a trip to States. NWN is much closer though, I always planned on going to NWN.

UPDATED LINEUP. You heard it here first ;)

Mortuary Drape
Interment
Mournful Congregation
Ignivomous
Urfaust
Sargeist
Anatomia
Demigod
Mitochondrion
Weapon
Cianide
Adversarial
Grave Upheavel
Funebrarum
Evoken
Hour of 13
Demonical
Aldebaran
Anhedonist
Divine Eve
Birth A.D.
PLF
War Master

more TBA

ARGHGHHHHHHHHHHRHAH WHY IS THIS IN FUCKING TEXAS AND IN DECEMBER ARGHHRGHRHGHGSHRGHGSHRGHGRHRFGHFG:JKGJ:GSDFGJ:KLSEMISFCOLSIFSFJIFSWEFH