Rites of Darkness Fest III (first 5 bands announced)

Man, I hope I don't miss the news on when they'll release the tickets because if it's only going to be 1,000 tickets, it's going to sell out fast.

Are any more awesome bands going to perform on this fest? I'm will be at home frustrated on the day of this fest :cry:

Tickets are about to go on sale, and hopefully some more great band announcements are on the way.

We have set Monday, June 13th as the first day tickets will go on sale. We will have a link where you can purchase tickets then. We'll release exact prices later this week. We will ONLY be selling the 3 day passes. Once all tickets go, we will have a very small amount at the door. But those will be first come first serve for each individual day.

Yeah, I hope I can manage to snag a ticket before it sells out. If I can't go I'll just pawn the ticket off and try and get my money back.

That may be my strategy at this point.

Travel costs are what may prevent me from going to this. I know the Peoria crew offered to take me with them but I still have to get to Illinois.

Anyone know where these tickets are supposed to be sold? I was looking around on the White Rabbit's site but it's really shitty and has broken links.

"We have set Monday, June 13th as the first day tickets will go on sale. We will have a link where you can purchase tickets then. We'll release exact prices later this week. We will ONLY be selling the 3 day passes. Once all tickets go, we will have a very small amount at the door. But those will be first come first serve for each individual day."

Got a couple girlfriends lined up to go with, can't wait

Yeah, I hope I can manage to snag a ticket before it sells out. If I can't go I'll just pawn the ticket off and try and get my money back.

Yeah same here. I'm definitely getting a ticket on June 13th but I'm just worried that I might be needing to take a medical exam in Holland for a job around the end of the year (knowing my luck, it'll be right on the RoD dates).

Oh definitely, and most likely make a nice profit too!

"DEAD CONGREGATION will be returning to the U.S. for a special appearance at Rites of Darkness III!! Saturday, December 10th!"

Definitely, and there are still 2 more bands to be announced!