Rites of Darkness Fest III (first 5 bands announced)

That's one reason why the announcements are so early this year.. to give people time to save money. Of course, we can't announce them all early enough to help people decide about MDF since it's 6 months earlier than ROD.

I don't know whether canceling your travel arrangements is possible or if you would lose all your money.. but I would look into it.

Yeah, but that's because we plan on driving down with 4-5 people at the very least. Flying solo would make things much more expensive.

But yeah Zeph, sell some albums or something. The more, the merrier.

"It's time to RAID THE CONVENT THIS YEAR!! NUNSLAUGHTER (OH) will make their return to Rites of Darkness in December!! We are almost done with the line up. Expect some great news this coming month. We had to push that further than expected. Sorry for the delays."

Seeing them at MDF, and I don't exactly care about them; but they're idiotic fun so I guess it won't hurt seeing them either time.

I was just about to post this actually. I have the same feelings.

I'm still hoping for Beherit and/or Pagan Altar to be announced, but that would probably rip a hole in the universe or something.

"ROOT (CZ) to perform their first show on US soil this year at R.O.D. III. One of the last headliners we have to announce. Expect the last of them sooner than expected."

"AKITSA (Canada) confirmed for this year. First appearance on US soil."

Not their first time according to some dude on fb, since they supposedly played in NYC a couple years ago, but w/e.