Rites of Darkness Fest III (first 5 bands announced)

Behexen?! Fuck!! I am missing the fest of my life. The shitty thing is, i can't do anything about it.

Some news for some of the prog heads:

STARGAZER (AUS) have been confirmed for a very special, rare appearance at RITES OF DARKNESS 3. First show on US soil. CRUCIAMENTUM (UK) will also be making their return to the festival.

Tickets will roughly be around $80 for all 3 days while individual days haven't been priced yet. A rundown of bands performing per day will be released before tickets go on sale.

Cheers.

FUCK YES! I was just listening to A Great Work of the Ages last night! This is a fucking omen.

I don't know any of these bands but I want to visit texas and I also want to party w you all if there's going to be a big UMF showing. Guess I should start lastfming/myspacing some shit.

zabu of nΩd;9732266 said:
I don't know any of these bands but I want to visit texas and I also want to party w you all if there's going to be a big UMF showing. Guess I should start lastfming/myspacing some shit.

Grant, I swear if you come to this... my life will be complete. Like, you have no idea. Demigod and Grant. I know Guy, Schmidt and I plan on going, and Bleull is wanting to.

Oh, don't be so smug if you know next time:

"I'm proud to announce ANTAEUS will be doing an exclusive reunion show at RITES OF DARKNESS 3!!! This will be their only US show.

Joining them will be TRIBULATION and VALKYRJA from Sweden.

And no, we are not done yet."

I can't believe this. If I knew the lineup would be like this I would have forfeited MDF and gone here instead. Can't afford both :(