Rob Caggiano Interview

johnnieCzech said:
So why the fuck did you LIE to the fans?
I've read about six fucking interviews, or maybe more, in December or January, in all of which you said that you were going to do the next record.
BTW Frankie is back because of the reunion? So he hated John Bush so much? All I know that he was fired because he got in a fight with Charlie, and that's why you fired him from the band. And Charlie's still there.

God, the band must fucking hate you.....

Paul Crook played on two Anthrax records, no pic of him inside. Rarely seen in any publicity photos. Helped produce two records. Rob Caggiano, one album, pic right inside like a real member. Read Pauls 20 questions with metal sludge. The guy was in the band 5 plus years and never considered a real member. Rob joins the band and immediately gets treated as an equal. Maybe Paul was too tall and too blonde. I don't know. But it is a little fucked up imo.

Im glad to hear about the new music

I loved seeing the reunion line up twice, and had the pleasure of talking to Joey before the show the second time I saw the band. Coolest dude I have ever met.

With that said, I just really want to hear new Anthrax in general. I cant really choose. Both eras are just so good.

Its like choosing your favorite child... you just cant

Cant we all just get along?
IMG_5883.jpg

aliasp said:
Thank you. Personally I hate it when people air their dirty laundry in public. I respect Rob a lot and always will.

Like you said Scott - I am just happy that almost 20 years later I am still listening to your music :) Thank you :wave:

I'm with you... You know, the only people that know the real inside truth with the going on's of Anthrax is the band themselves, so let's all finally cut the BS and stop speculating.

I think we need to let them make decision's and whatever choices that are made with who is in and who is out - 100% their call.

I have no doubt that their are reasons for having/not having certain personnel, that will never and probably should never be made public knowledge.

If you agree with it, buy the albums and support them. If you want to be a vigil anti about it, then don't support them.

ThraxSA said:
I'm with you... You know, the only people that know the real inside truth with the going on's of Anthrax is the band themselves, so let's all finally cut the BS and stop speculating.

I think we need to let them make decision's and whatever choices that are made with who is in and who is out - 100% their call.

I have no doubt that their are reasons for having/not having certain personnel, that will never and probably should never be made public knowledge.

If you agree with it, buy the albums and support them. If you want to be a vigil anti about it, then don't support them.

Well said.

The Reunion ROCKS HARD! I hope to hear some stuff with the classic line up again, and I really don't care for the reasons that lead to the reunion, just enjoying every moment of it!

I always could just hope to see the classic line up again, but I thought it would never become reality yet is has and I and a lotta my friends are over the roof! please come to Europe next year!

whitey131 said:
Eat my fuck. Do you want people interested in your band or not, becuase you can't have selective interest. Your stringing along this BS as long as you can. Clearly you know the next step and your not saying shit? Why? Becuase you lack the integrity to be honest with people, including your own bandmates. This why people speculate.

So, I'll guess on my own. You'll either shit can Joey again, but don't want to say so now becuase you need to finish out this tour. Or you'll keep him (and if you do make it a term that he has to cut that silly ass fucking hair cut) and we'll never hear songs from the Bush era live again because Joey has made it clear that he won't sing John's parts.

Either way I've been a fan for a long time. I prefer the Bush stuff but I came to see you guys in Chicago with the reunion line up and thought Joey was good. I've been a long time fan telling people your band is seriously under rated. Whatever your choice is, I'm down. I love this music, but for the love of shit quit being bitches about the whole thing, show some friggen backbone, and say WTF your doing. This crap is retarded.

Yeah, long time fans often open up their rhetoric to a band member with a friendly and intelligent "eat my fuck".

Fucking dullard.

Mr. Wu said:
I am being honest. I am telling you that I am not going to tell you.
We'll get JJ Abrams to write the next 18 months for us.

Seems fair to me. Yeah, I'm sure we're all curious, but at the end of the day, it is THEIR band - it isn't some lame internet democracy.

Sheesh, give 'em a break and listen to another band if it annoys you all so much! *sigh*

Carcassian said:
Seems fair to me. Yeah, I'm sure we're all curious, but at the end of the day, it is THEIR band - it isn't some lame internet democracy.

Sheesh, give 'em a break and listen to another band if it annoys you all so much! *sigh*
Carc does have a point there...but I guess this is what message boards do, right?

As has been said before, I don't understand why there would be no Anthrax without the reunion.

Drokk said:
Carc does have a point there...but I guess this is what message boards do, right?

As has been said before, I don't understand why there would be no Anthrax without the reunion.

Yeah, to some extent mate, but this argument seems to have been raging since the inception of the reunion - I don't think chasing Wu for answers is likely to compel him to provide any.

But yeah, good point.

I think that Scott is trying to say (in a polite way) that just because we have the means now vto fast and very personal communication with the band they still don't owe us any explanation. Indeed it is THEIR band and who are we to decided what is right or wrong, back in the 80's you also just had to accept it and no way in hell would you ever gotten an explnenation, I mean we're not stalkers here right?

I thoroughly enjoy the reunion and will appreciate a new album in this line up but hell....when they decide to take Bush back, I will just leave the band for what they are again....but that's cool with me, won;t come in here to bash it, though it would be very shitty to dump Joey again.

mr wu is being honest about not being honest.

i have not and will not join the CDC. i think there are many of us who refuse to. why should i now have pay to read the blogs that for years have been FREE. it's absurd. and i couldn't care less about a stupid anthrax email address.