Rob Caggiano Interview

nafnikufesin said:
Billy Milano

There, I said it, now the thread can be locked :lol:

:D :lol: :D :lol: Thank you for providing a hearty gut laugh, N.F.F.:worship: To really make sure the thread gets locked, I will provide a picture of Billy Milano getting arrested.
03_BillyMilano_Inter.jpg

Mr. Wu said:
If you think I/we don't care, I am sorry. That's the only reason we still do this. Because we care. And because we love writing songs and being in a band. We knew going into the reunion that it was going to piss people off no matter what. We had to do what was in our hearts. Same as when we made Fistful Of Metal when everyone told us we sucked and we should give up. Or when we did I'm The Man or fired Joey and got John etc etc..
No message boards back then.
And I'm not complaining about it. I think it's great for you to have a place to interact and to reach out to the band.
There is no great secret out there that we're not telling you. Next year we will have material and we will record. Please let things play out the way they should. Ya know what they say, "timing is everything."
Scott, you do what feels right man. There is no way on this earth you can please everyone 100%, just do what you feel is right, and the true fans will still support you. I, for one, am here for the ride, and behind Thrax 100%, no matter what. Rock on. :headbang:

Ulster Mosher said:
Scott, you do what feels right man. There is no way on this earth you can please everyone 100%, just do what you feel is right, and the true fans will still support you. I, for one, am here for the ride, and behind Thrax 100%, no matter what. Rock on. :headbang:

You said it. I don't need to know the personal sh1t that goes on. Nothing in this life is BLACK AND WHITE, IN CONCRETE AND DRY.

God I can't believe some of the whining on here. BUILD A GODDAMN BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT.

I have freely given my money to Anthrax over the past 20 years and don't regret a single dollar spent. I have never felt robbed. THEY DON'T OWE ME SHIT.... I am a fan BY MY OWN DAMN CHOICE. If I don't like their choices in life then I will choose with my own brain to not support them. But I do. Why? Coz I love their music.

God ... do the math!

BTW Gregadeth - we miss ya man but I understand your feelings why you don't visit.

Oh Merry Xmas to everyone :wave:

Mr. Wu said:
If you think I/we don't care, I am sorry. That's the only reason we still do this. Because we care. And because we love writing songs and being in a band. We knew going into the reunion that it was going to piss people off no matter what. We had to do what was in our hearts. Same as when we made Fistful Of Metal when everyone told us we sucked and we should give up. Or when we did I'm The Man or fired Joey and got John etc etc..
No message boards back then.
And I'm not complaining about it. I think it's great for you to have a place to interact and to reach out to the band.
There is no great secret out there that we're not telling you. Next year we will have material and we will record. Please let things play out the way they should. Ya know what they say, "timing is everything."

Scott,

I sent you a shitty email back in April and have made a few shitty posts here as well. I know some here are gonna bash me and say I have no life but here goes anyway :Spin: I grew up with Anthrax. Had an Anthrax tune for about every heart break and every milestone. I was just as pissed when Joey was gone as I was when he came back. You cant win this Scott, you try to say what you can at this point and you are gonna be called cryptic and aloof. Say nothing and you are a prick that doesnt care about his fans. Some of us fans are bitchy little fuckers (me included) Being one of the assholes that treated you with no fairness I apologize. Thanks for the last 20 fuckin years of metal. Got me through some shit and helped me celebrate some shit. All I can say about the future is that it better be Anthrax and kick my ass no matter who is on the record........

P.S. given any thought to Bo Bice? He thanked you on his CD release :headbang:

Mr. Wu said:
There was never any lying. Circumstances were beyond our control. And as far as Frankie goes, you know nothing. It has nothing to do with backbone. It has everything to do with mystery.

HA! That rocks. Bring on the new shit.

You know, if there is anything this board proves at times, it's how stupid people are becoming in general: "Fuck this!" "Eat shit!" "Sell-out that!" "You suck!" "waa, waa, sniff, sniff..."

I like to think the metal crowd has a little more going on upstairs than this, but this board has really gone downhill as of late.

whitey131 said:
Crazy woman, you can't run your fingers through all that aquanet
Your right though. I took a pic with Joey this year and my finger got caught in his hair. I should of got a fistful and sold it on ebay :D Im just kidding about the ebay thing.

Anthrax have always done whatever they wanted, and more power to them !!!

Mr Wu doesn't need to put up poll with all of us to decide what to do next, I enjoy the 'mystery' and look forward to adding another new album to my expanding collection, whoever is playing on it.

I have never felt robbed by anything Anthrax have done - my money, my choice to buy whatever crap I want....

ThraxSA said:
Anthrax have always done whatever they wanted, and more power to them !!!

Mr Wu doesn't need to put up poll with all of us to decide what to do next, I enjoy the 'mystery' and look forward to adding another new album to my expanding collection, whoever is playing on it.

I have never felt robbed by anything Anthrax have done - my money, my choice to buy whatever crap I want....

You felt robbed when Maiden released 7th son :p

HAHAHAHA. Sorry injoke there lads.

It's no secret that my allegences lie with John Bush, and I truly do appreciate someone trying to keep the mystery in rock. It's sort-of lacking these days when you can find out every damn thing in the world. One of the great things about Zeppelin was the mystery. But at the same time, I fail to see the mystery in this right now. Simply, because...it makes no sense to me to be holding back who's singing on the album, if, in fact it will be Joey. You already announced the reunion, so...it doesn't make much sense to NOT just go ahead and say "yeah, we're doing a record."...unless it's not Joey. Or if it's both, or something wierd like that. I don't know. I can understand not announcing what's going on if it won't be the reunion lineup...however, I actually think that if it wasn't Joey, announcing that you will move forward with John would make you sell a shitload more reunion tickets on the last leg of it's tour, because it'd be the "last chance" to see you guys with Joey. So I am confused...thus, I guess that's mystery. But frustrating mystery, not the good kind.
I'm a huge John Bush era fan...and I admit I can't stand Belladonna's voice. But I'm not going to waste my time badmouthing you guys or telling you to "eat my fuck"...because that's just childish, and at the end of the day, Scott, it's your guys' band and you can do whatever you want with it. It's up to nobody but yourselves, the career choices you make. I don't have to support it...but if I don't, I surely won't tell others they can't. All I know is, I went out of my way to see Anthrax live 7 times on the WCFYA tour, screamed my ass off and sang along at every show, and had the time of my life. I will miss that if the reunion continues. But I do thank you for those great times. It's nothing personal, I honestly just am not a fan of Joey's voice. Nothing can be done about that, I suppose. No matter what the reasoning is for the reunion or whatever, I don't care if your tour cured cancer, I can't pretend to like the vocals LOL. But anyway, whatever you truly believe you should do in your heart is what you should do...but whatever you do, don't let the Bush era material go out of print again! 13 Years of your career which is painfully under-rated/promoted.

aliasp said:
You felt robbed when Maiden released 7th son :p

HAHAHAHA. Sorry injoke there lads.

I was mentally hack to death with a chainsaw when thay happened :)

whitey131 said:
You know what my biggest objection to Joey is? He already said he won't sing the Bush era songs. Way to sound like a complete douche bag.

Oh you're a little fucking childish. I'm a HUGE John Bush fan, but Joey is a great person to everyone around him. It shouldn't be that surprising that he doesn't want to sing John-era songs. I don't even see why he should. The point of the reunion is to play songs from that lineups's era.