Rob Halford at House of Blues Chicago

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
I just noticed on my ticketmaster updates that he'll be playing a headline set at the House of Blues in Chicago on December 9 as well as a couple of other dates that are listed on his website. Ironically though, he doesn't list the Chicago date, but I'm guessing it just hasn't been updated yet. The other dates are:

Wed Nov. 10 - Seattle, WA - The Showbox

Sat Dec. 04 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock

Wed. Dec 15 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theater

Fri. Dec. 17 - Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern Theater

Sat. Dec. 18 - San Diego, CA - 4th & B

Sun. Dec. 19 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove of Anaheim

WOW!!! Nice.
Will have to seriously consider this.
Not terribly familiar with his solo stuff, but big enough of a Priest fan that I would like to see him live, esp at the HOB, which is always a great venue for a gig.

WOW!!! Nice.
Will have to seriously consider this.
Not terribly familiar with his solo stuff, but big enough of a Priest fan that I would like to see him live, esp at the HOB, which is always a great venue for a gig.

Yeah, you know I'll be there. As I always say to you if nothing else, check out Resurrection. If you like Priest, there is no way you won't like Resurrection. And considering he is doing a headline set, he probably will pull out some Priest songs.

And agreed. HOB is probably my favorite Chicago venue.

That's pretty expensive, even for a super sonic silver flying machine.

$33 is the price before the fees, which isn't too bad considering his clout being with Priest and all. But yeah, $45 with the fees is crazy. I don't know who the opener will be, but I know on some of these it's been Dave Lombardo's side project, which I still find a little odd.

Tell that to whoever wrote that song! My guitarist thinks someone bet him a few thousand bucks that he couldn't write a song about Nascar, aliens, and a gorilla.

Boy did Rob prove that guy wrong..

Wow... it looks like I need to check that song out. Why? I don't know. It's just so bizarre, it sounds like a bad Holywood movie or an awesome South Park episode.