Rock The Nations Open Air Festival 2004 In Istanbul

Thanks for your suggestıons guys:)
Now I must thınk what kınd of a reason/lie should I tell to the only person ın my lıfe-mom. (cause ı don't have a troublemaker called father:( )...
wish me luck and hope to see you all ın thıs great fest....

eheh tell her that you gotto be in a metal fest in istanbul and tell her also that you will sleep on streets !!

btw, never use the letters ı or İ (you gotto type i or I) while writing any english text..

greetings to your mama :kickass:

Can anyone confirm which day Orphaned Land will play rock the nations? I really want to get there but it would be easier for me if I skipped the first day as I will be coming from the other side of Europe (scandanavia), that is unless Katatonia want to slip me in their luggage!

cem_eesti said:
orhaned land is GOING TO play in rockthenations festival (in first day means 2th july)

we'd like to see you in istanbul!!

I'd really like to be in Istanbul as well for this festival, I have been a fan of Orphaned Land since I discovered Sahara in about 1995 or so.

Its going to be an expensive trip but... hopefully worth it.

Cem eesti my dear, my question was not put with an ethnic touch. I just visited "Olethros" webpage and somehow i was a bit confuced with the picture and the personal details of a user. Thought that the user shown with nationality information refeared to olethros.But now everything is clear to me.

Thank you very much Olethros for your reply. Nice having you here. Your nickname is great. One of my favourite mythical name and shape of Greek mythology. :)

i think a show on the first day in the evening (just before the headliner of the night) is very cool for orphaned land and us. i'm looking forward to see the band once again and i wish this this time the performance to be much much better than the last try in Istanbul.

rtn_afis_1806.jpg

it will be damn cool!! :headbang:

btw, orphanedland will perform a turkish song named estrabim for rockthenations festival. the composer of that song is a guy "Erkin Koray" who was very popular in 1970s years in Turkey. he's known as a rock singer who likes to use indian or arabian music in composes...

i think u can easly find the mp3 of it by kazaa or overnet stuff

turkish/german rock band "unlu" made a cover the song in mid '90s as well which was amazing. (incl. in "son defa" cd) btw this old man is a legend here and esterabim in one of his classics and a great choice for a cover.