Rome: Total War

Why not? There's been several videos released and Creative Assembly has always released a demo of a Total War game in the past. Plus the people over at the main RTW messageboards are in unrest as it is. They will surely riot if there is no demo released. Especially the British fans, you know how they are when they are pissed off. (Example: Football (Soccer) games where England loses to France!)

If Creative Assembly doesn't release a demo, I might just have to kill somebody! It would be in the best interest for them to release a demo. I mean you could make a lot of money by doing this. Well, say CA makes a deal with video game magazines to have their demo put into their magazine (most video game magazines have demos you can play). Now a lot of video game magazines sell like hot cakes (a million people or more usually subscribe to a certain video game magazine). So those million people have a copy of the demo of Rome: Total War. And if they like it, they'll buy it, which can bring in huge profits. With a game of this calibur, it'll no doubt bring in a huge sum.

I'm talking over $50 million (American:)) is at stake here if they don't release a demo.

You can also have the option of turning off the flaming arrows and turning off those green indicator things. That may help a little bit. But seeing as though Creative Assembly made it so that your video card works at it's fastest speed while playing the game, lag shouldn't be too bad.

I believe you meant to say Rome: Total War instead of LOTR! Since we are on the topic of LOTR:

I think you can have up to 500 troops in a battle in Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth. Still that's not too shabby plus it has a great looking campaign map. I don't like most EA games though. Electronic Arts lean a little bit more towards making money than most video game companys.

In my honest opinion I believe Rome: Total War beats Lord of the Rings: Battle of Middle Earth in terms of enormity. We will get the final verdict once these two games finally come out.

Battle for middle earth looks crappy.
Well two more games is on the list of games that I'm having the same problem as Medieval which makes it look even grimmer for Rome :erk: