Romeo's Metronome

lol, thanks. But I am actually serious. My metronome's screen where it displays the BPM is cracked and hard to see. Plus the same sound from it was driving me crazy. So I want to buy a new one. I like the sound of Romeo's, so anything that beeps, rather than a crappy drum.

check out ebay for metronomes. they go so cheaply!

if you want the old style looking metronome i got an antique wooden one for 40 quid. plastic imitations of the style can cost up to 80!

lol, thanks. But I am actually serious. My metronome's screen where it displays the BPM is cracked and hard to see. Plus the same sound from it was driving me crazy. So I want to buy a new one. I like the sound of Romeo's, so anything that beeps, rather than a crappy drum.
I have a stupid Yamaha one that looks like a Hockey puck and doesn't have any cool options. And the beeping's annoying. So stay away from Yamaha.

It's funny you mention that, because it is a Korg AX1000 Multi-effects board...

I usually have to crank the metronome to double time to compensate any random odd time bars... :erk: Trouble is it only goes up to 240bpm... :mad:

I have a metronome on my Korg PX4. The sound comes out of the amp so my guitar is never louder than the click. Plus, I can run the whole thing through headphones and practise in "silence".

pg2cz3.gif

is he playing nu metal?

I'm not. I have contacts in Ausland who will be passing it on to him. You heard of Shred Durst? Well this guy is SD's cameraman and guitar student and there'll probably a Shred Durst 3: Paul Gilbert. :lol:!!!

He's meeting Paul at one of the guitar clinics that he's doing in Australia at the end of the month.