Round Robin thread #1

Yeah, a very interesting thread (original idea by the robot, gggrrrr), chupi thread, un tema cojonudo, indeed, for the glory of the holy dragons of the sky. ¡¡¡BUT NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!! Where's Alfred? Villain? Vulture? Phyre?

@Ladycal: If you look at the bottom of your screen, you'll see a little button that resolve your problems faster than the speed of light. Print the story and read it while drinking a cup of coffee at home. After that, book the post, write the story offline, and post your contribution! We're awaiting for your intelligence! We need it here!

@Rei: I know so well that you're a beautiful but busy girl. In any case, I hope you'll take the chance sooner or later. ;)

@Everybody: C'mon!!

Btw, Atlantis didn't appear in the story, and I think she diserves it, despite she doesn't use to be so kind with robots. :D

|ngenius (Don't disappoint the robot, please!)

@|ngenius: i like "everybody come on" :D
alfred is too much of a chicken to write anything, and admittedly villain is quite busy writing his own wondrous story. phyre has disappeared since more than a week now ( :eek: ), but vultureculture sounds like a good candidate. ;)

as for ladycal and rei, only your robotic charm can be convincing enough to make them post. :)

and yes, we want atlantis in the fifth chapter.

rahvin.

I could write something once I've finished my lunch break if you really are so eager to have some more of this. Don't expect anything ground-breaking though :p

And tell it straight if you _don't_ want me to write anything :rolleyes: :p

@QSilver, don't underrate yourself, if I did it, you can overcome our expectations. Just do your best, and take your time.

@Dwarf: If the story doesn't go on say... at the end of this day... I vote for let follow the story the same ppl who have already posted. We can't wait eternally. And what about send a SMS to the piggy of the board? Maybe she'll assume the responsibility of post after QSilver.

|ng (Here comes the flood)

thanatos booked part six. so now qs will write five. i'm against repeated postings, it tends to get boring. PLEASE SOMEONE BOOK PART 7! Vulture? Atlantis? Rei? Bubububu?

hyena

Originally posted by |ngenius
she doesn't use to be so kind with robots. :D
|ngenius (Don't disappoint the robot, please!)
Why not?
I love robots;)

@hyena:
bella, I am going home in 2 days. In the comfort of my silent room I'll try to comply with your wishes.

you're going home! so you all (you, rahve, wolfy) come and visit me! we kick my dad out, and then we get to do all the lie-in-the-sun, drink and such stuff for a couple of days. then when he comes back from wherever we've kicked him i won't lie in the sun for years but i will need to drink a lot. :)

hyena

So the quest was about to begin. Band of well-armed and strong-willed companions left the basement and started gazing the peaks of those towering mountains in the horizon, the mountains of the Sacred Fruits. The whole crew stood silent for few seconds, until the heat forced some of them to go back to the basement and get some medicine for the sweating. After a while rei came back with a huge bowl full of ice cream and as she walked near DN with it, the air got filled by the shocking shout: 'AAAAHHHHH!!, you thief, killer!'. DotNoir seemed to be completily nuts. Many eyes were rolled among the crowd. Sped up by those shouts, rahvin came out of the basement with a glass of water and suggested some relaxing relax to DotNoir and pointed out that the leaders for this rescue operation should be chosen before any action is performed. 'Everything should be organized as well as possible', says Villain, fortifying the armies of Organizing.

At that specific moment At_the_Gates stepped out of the crowd and suggested: 'if we wanna find the band members as fast as possible, I should take the lead 'cause I have some inside information that could help us on our mission..' Right after that Narcoloth and rahvin opened their mouths simultaneously and after some giggles by the ladies in the back row Narcoloth said first: 'I could be of some help too, I've lived in many places and know many languages and as we probably will have to visit many different countries it could help if I was the speechman..' at that point Qsilver suddenly yelled: 'hey, I know many languages too!' but that utterance faced only laughter and comments like 'yeah, but your languages are rarely understood by any other beings/things in this world than you yourself'
Then it was rahvin's turn to speak his words: 'I should also be leading this gang 'cause I have talked with Hedon via icq and sent so many PM's to him that I even managed to become administrator. Maybe I could even dig some ornamental info from my icq-logs about their disappearance.. And I also have one more advantage too, my eyes are so near to the ground that I can see the traces easier than all you normal-sized people.'

Phyros slowly nods thus denoting his contentment towards the inclined co-leader nominees. Phyros himself would of course be the main man 'cause being a Gothenburger raises him above all the others in every aspect. He is one of the few people who live in the same city with you-know-who.

'It's getting late', Phyros said, 'Is everyone here or are we missing someone?' Phyros looked all around him and noticed that Nick was missing. 'I'll go get him. He must be still in the bar.' Phyros walked down the stairs to the basement. After a while everyone summed up Phyros + bar and run immediately after him. Their fears were well-founded and it wasn't that surprising that they found Phyros mixing all kinds of drinks to Nick and himself. With little remark they however managed to make Phyros grab Nick and DotNoir, who already had started hitting on numerous women, and make it to outside again.

Then, when everyone was finally ready to move on, hoping that they hadn't already wasted too much time, an arrow descended to the middle of them from some unrecognized direction. There was some paper nailed to the arrow and something that looked like writing in it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so we didn't get far from where we were left in the end of the part 4, but we still have 5 more parts ahead so don't worry ;)

hahaha qs congratulations! very cool indeed. so it's thanatos part 6, dark_jester 7 and atlantis, once she will be home, part 8? any volunteers for part 9 and the conclusion?

hyena

Originally posted by atlantis
Part 11.
Why "conclusion"??? Do we need any?

parts following nr. 10 should be posted on round robin thread #2 or something like that. that is, according to the rules set at the beginning of this thread. if you're already booked for part 8 it doesn't make much sense to book for part 11 too... it might be more interesting to know whether you want to un-book part 8. ;)

rahvin.

well, i hoped the story would be self-contained, in 10 parts. let's see how it goes tho, might need to extend it.

hyena