Round Robin thread #1

Originally posted by Thanatos
where's Dark Jester? :p

i decree that if dark_jester doesn't show up with his installment by midnight cet time his booking is no longer valid. either the next in line (atlantis, if i'm not mistaken) posts or a new entry is chosen to substitute him: yesterday sources reported someone might have a piece ready. :)

rahvin.

:lol: This is so trippy! Cool that I was included. I've missed quite a bit here. BTW who is this Wolfy person? I've only seen his one weird post; where there more that were deleted?

no, no. if you want to see more of wolfy get into the chat - he's a very close friend of rahvin and me. he's not posting here because he's just trying to learn english, once he knows the language he will participate in forum life. but it's going to take a while.

hyena

@Siren: It might be cool if you could speak it fluently, but when your stubborn, and have no patience for things liek that, like me, it sucks trying t olearn another language, my Grandmother has been trying to teach me Italian for 20 years.

Nick(I speak English, and only English)

It depends if you want to learn the other language and have much opportunity to use it. I learned French for several years in school, but know very little of it now. I have not had much chance to use it.

I also know how to speak (but not write) Cantonese (a Chinese dialect). I am not great at it, but I try.

Edit: I have no chat programs. Can't talk to Wolfy. :cry:

mw: you cannot access UM chat via www.ultimatemetal.com -> UM chat without having a chat program; you just need Java to run in your browser, which is guaranteed for any 4+.

hyena (talking to wolfy is cool!)

ATLANTIS! where the bubu bu are you in those dire times of need? post your story! let's bu! :lol:

hyena (B.U.B.U.)

holy bubu! the w-e is over and i was hoping to read at least parts nr. 7 and 8, but nobody showed up! :(

well, ladies and gentlemen, lest we declare this round prematurely dead, someone better post something... now all bookings are cancelled. anyone with some coherent (at least at the beginning ;) ) part of the story ready or the will to write it post it here a.s.a.p.
mousewings?
nicktheclyman?
you're active on this thread, so i thought... :)

rahvin.