Round Robin thread #1

Pesaro FilmFestival is currently "eating" my time- among press conferences, meetings, spanish stardome, screenings and reviews to write I have no time to do anything else.
I am very sorry, I didn't think I would have been so busy- my fault.
I am going to be free on sat- is it too late?

Sorry again-
a/

Sorry about the robin, its all my fault.
Things in my life have been pretty screwed up and screwed around over the past couple of days...and so I haven't been able to appear...
Also, I'm using this to announce my departure from the board for a while...not sure how long, but I need some time to organise my head, and put one foot in front of the other.
Thanks for a great couple of months everyone.
Until I see you again...
Farewell

this post serves two purposes

1) bump

2) If no one wants to post the next installment (I'm not sure, did you say you wanted to Atlantis?), then I shall come up with one by 10:30 EST tommorow morning. I have some ideas to throw around, (including a blatant LotR rip) but I would much rather see someone who hasn't posted yet help to complete it. I'm still willing to write. I just don't want this to die.

@kovenant84: :worship: to you for not wanting this to die. i think rei toei is preparing something, but you have to ask her personally about it: she made it clear i'm not her ambassador :p could you arrange your installment to fit part 8, 9 or 10? :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
I guess I have to take it upon myself to write something, but im sure it will suck, anywho just give me a que.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

you're the ending, number 10. and that's because i love you, allright? :p

rahvin.

i could most definitely try, but it all depends on how the next installment comes out.... i'll give rei a few days to work on it....and i'll occasionally bump this (no matter if it gives misanthrope ulcers :p)

I'm already interested in kovenant's chapter

Thanatos (it's ok to be a fag, as long as you're italian too :p