Round Robin thread #1

youve been around these boards much to long my friend, your battle against the trendy death metal scene is now slipping into your vocabulary :eek: :D

I think it is about time to let wanderingblade or nickthegayclayman write the next part of the story

i've heard there's been some misunderstanding over this thing, so let's settle the matter.

there are no bookings. everyone can write/post the next installment without need for warnings and stuff. this is, in case anyone's wondering because it's more than ten friggin' days since anybody posted something new! :mad: so now please don't everybody start telling me or anyone they want to do it, because i don't believe you anymore. :p if you want to post, do post. if you don't want to, don't. that's all there is to know - as far as i'm concerned - from now on. if you ppl want to make up new rules for this you're perfectly entitled to (it's not a godsend that i have to have any authority over this).

rahvin.

####
The board members crawled from the ruins of the plane, and mourned the dead. There was some whispering on how mousewings, red_beef, Alfred and DotNoir were cut up into small pieces and covered in excrement by the crash, but Ormir and phyre stayed silent. Wanderingblade was blamed for the accident, but he insisted he was blameless, Thanatos forced him into flying over Mexico, where the controls mysteriously failed.

"You stupid Taco, look at what you got us into!" exclaimed Phyros, "Now we'll never find more beer, in the middle of goddamn nowhere" the other drunks, Nick, Hywel and F_V hooted their agreement. Wanderingblade, rahvin, Villain and the other DT fanboys felt they'd lost sight of the original mission. Nobody was happy. No beer, no DT and the heat was melting away the corpsepaint of the Inner Circle. Suddenly, their argument was broken by ATG. He held up the wondrous scroll of melon, and spoke the words of wisdom: "But those who seek will find the rhythm that vibrates high and far".

"Yes! We will find DT in salsa club!" exclaimed Thanatos. "Silent, you fool! Thine words are untrue." all eyes turned on Ormir. "The line of poetry ATG spoke was of Skydancer. Skydancer has cover of forest. Norwegian forest. We will find DT in Norwegian Forest. Without Doubt." Villain opened his mouth. "Actually the photo is not Nor..." his sentence was cut short by a knife in his chest. Phyre spoke. "Villain died for scene. We must respect his last wish and find DT in Norway."
###
10 hours, and several crates of Samboca later, the board members found themselves in grim Norway. The streets of Bergen were silent, as the motley bunch drank whiskey and breathed fire. Siren had joined the Inner Circle, and stopped being annoying. Qsilver's hair had grown long, and turned raven black. Suddenly, the group heard a shrill scream. It came from a small cabin on the edge of the city, and ATG recognized it. |ng and rahvin kicked open the door to discover Maniac, Anders Friden and Jarvis Cocker torturing Niklas. Ormir and phyre picked up maces and swords and jumped into the fray, screaming "Maniac is gay!". Siren, hyena, rei and Melancholia jumped in to save their prince. Wanderingblade and rahvin jumped in to save their prince. Phyros, Hywel and the other drunks joined the battle, itching for a fight. The sound of blastbeats were drowned by combat...
###
ANYBODY can continue. There is no booking. Just write "I am writing next part" and post the next part soon after.

:lol:

OMFG!

I´ve looked thro two threads and I am virtually dying here! First the tour thread and now THIS!?!? Ohhh, dunno what to say but I am frekkin LMAO... is there anything more that is needed to say? You all frekkin rules!

this was the funniest piece of bu I have read in a _looooooong_ while!

And regarding the stuff if I want a part, well, not for now, but in a week, if there still are room left... (busy as hell)

-phyros ( seems to be a member of the drunken group, wonder why? :) )