Round Robin thread #1

Originally posted by rahvin

i'm sorry i have to crush your ambitions, but it's never ok to be an italian. :D

rahvin.
Ciccio, I feel ok being an italian (girl).
Few hours a year, but it feels good so why not?;)

Beyond the souls of the forever ensnared my catalan friend....either that or on the DT board :D

F_V (talking in riddles, or nonense)

I'm a bit of a latecomer, but I just read through the thread and it's great fun. I volunteer to write the 10th and final part. This story must be made for divine fulfilment, and thus must have a grim and necro end.

I hoped to write the final part with Rahvin, if he does agree and accept my proposal. But right now we're on extreme need of writters for the other parts. C'mon, children, join into this chupi game.

@Phyros: If you're reading this, it means that you followed my advice, good boy. I expect your collaboration, as an old member of this board. :D (Please, pleaseeeee!)

|ng.

Edit: Adding the comment to Phyros.

we're stuck at part six. ages ago rei toei promised to write an installment and occasionally still mentions working on it to me, so i guess we might wait another couple of days for her. part 10 is up to nicktheclayman (don't take offence, |ng, but i feel it's better if we manage to keep all the posters different if we have the chance). so...

@ormir: feel free to write part 8 or 9, according to how much time you have on your hands. of course you gotta wait for one or two installments before starting to write, but hopefully number 7 will be on its way shortly. :)

@phyros: same goes for you if you feel like it. :)

rahvin.

precisely. is thanatos just putting together random food-related italian words in order to look even more italian? :p what about using pesto, amatriciana, in carrozza, in carpione then? :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
precisely. is thanatos just putting together random food-related italian words in order to look even more italian? :p what about using pesto, amatriciana, in carrozza, in carpione then? :)

I have actually eaten that :p

hmm, Calzone, if Calzone is pizza folded in half what the hell is this crap Pizza Hut is feeding me named "Pizone", I thought they were true Italians?! :mad: :loco: