Round Robin thread #1

:lol: great job Ormir, seems I fall in with the drunks group tho I dont drink?! :err: Oh well, I would gladly concern myself with the likes of the Nagus of course :D

Hmm, who exactly are Maniac and Jarvis Cocker? :confused: Oh yeah and whos Hywel?

F_V (very confused...)

I know that I am not supposed to post, but this thread is my creation so after all I might drop a line. :)

Ormir, you're excellent :lol: I really, really laughed a lot. Congratulations - especially for the knife-in-the-chest scene, the corpse paint melting, and rahvin wanting to save his prince. Hahaha. I'm hoping to see next part soon.

hyena (unbelievable)

Thanks much Ormir, for saving the thread :)
Tho I shall not post any more installments (as that would be against the rules, and also un-fun), I will pm anyone my ideas for the continuation i was going to post before Ormir saved the day...

~Kovenant (fun ideas burning hole in pocket :p)

What's this? Laughing? My post is not for having fun, I would rather cut myself in corner than have fun. Fun is trendy hobby for kiddies after school, grim scene never have fun. I only hate - I have no feelings left.

@Salamurhaaja: Oh damn, I forgot your role. Don't worry, you are in the murderers group (I was impressed by your grim pic. Black hair dye = true).

@Final_Vision: To answer your question.

Maniac is gay. Maniac is vocalist of Mayhem. Maniac replace Dead. Maniac is gay.
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/metallord/images/vienna05.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/metallord/images/Maniaclive2.jpg

Jarvis Cocker is vocalist of British band called Pulp. Jarvis Cocker is gay paedophile.
http://members.tripod.com/~SimplyFussFree/cocker19.jpg

gaybondagepain.com. I found this site when I ran Jarvis Cocker in google. And no, it wasn't a fluke, the site actually had something concerning him. I didn't investigate further.
You must also understand why Anders Friden is in this group now.

Gay bondage? :lol:

Anders Friden and Maniac are gay? Hehe, well, they are still cute even if they are gay. Where is John Mayer? I demand to see John Mayer in this gay group of guys... everyone says he is gay so he must be... he also plays with monkeys... :lol:

I just found a picture of John Mayer. He looks very gay... In fact, he looks gay in all the website images...
http://www.johnmayer.com/jm_images_frames.html
View them at your own risk.

Why do I have to get cut up into little pieces? :cry: Is it because I hit on the other board members? :cry:

Welcome back, hyena. :)

Originally posted by Ormir

You must also understand why Anders Friden is in this group now.

Hrm, considering your a nice guy and you made a chupi story, ill let that bit slide :mad:

However thank you for answering my questions :)

Originally posted by Ormir
What's this? Laughing? My post is not for having fun, I would rather cut myself in corner than have fun.

of course we would also rather you cut yourself in a corner than you having fun, but you cutting yourself in a corner would also incidentally imply that we are having fun, so as you can see everything gently falls into place. ;) :p :p

a few more anti-gay remarks and this board will start looking like the cannibal corpse forum. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Yep, Ormir's part is a great proof of his mental status, the high depressing era he's living in and a gay vindication (I don't specify the kind of vindication).

As I told directly to Ormir in the #ultimatemetal channel, I don't like some points of his story (despite it's quite good in general terms). The scenary is deliberately changed, and the trip to Mexico is utterly senseless according with Ormir's change. The general lines of the story have changed too, and right now the gay orgy has taken the main focus and the Mountain of FatherMelon is placed in a secondary layer.

On the other hand, Ormir wasn't trendy scene enough to simply read the story. He wrote something despite he knows that the pullitzer is still far away of his hands. And he did a good job, the story has changed a bit but still goes on, and that's the matter. Who's next?

|ng (Who loves to criticize)

yeah, of silence embraced, go ahead. and remember we'll all meet again in "gothebuburg" :) [check the tour 2002 thread to see what I am about]

hyena

so if I understood this right...we will meet up in "gothebuburg" somewhere in the part that I will write?:) ( I have checked the 2002 tour and got a little clue on what I will write)

well...I have to go and read the whole story now...printed it out to make it more easy;) Now don't anyone try to steal my part:mad: :lol: