Roundhouse Tapes DVD

Just saw that mini site for the album. Looks/Sounds amazing! Thanks for the link!

I have listened to the cd alot - looking forward to this alot :)
Also its worth pointing out that michaels vocals are better on the live version of "Face of Melinda" than the studio version :headbang:

"The Roundhouse Tapes", the long-awaited new DVD from OPETH, will be released on October 27 in Europe and November 11 in the U.S. via Peaceville Records.

"The Roundhouse Tapes" set contains the critically acclaimed OPETH performance from the Camden Roundhouse, London, UK in 2006 and sees the band in scintillating form playing a selection of classics from their illustrious career.

A mini-site featuring a trailer for the DVD, info on the release, downloads and more is now online at this location.

1,000 copies of the special edition of the DVD, packaged in a deluxe rigid digibook inside a hard slipcase, includes postcards of each band member, an exclusive art booklet featuring the work of Travis Smith (renowned OPETH sleeve designer) and "The Roundhouse Tapes" booklet, is also available to pre-order from the mini-site.

01. When
02. Ghost Of Perdition
03. Under The Weeping Moon
04. Bleak
05. Face Of Melinda
06. Night And The Silent Water
07. Windowpane
08. Blackwater Park
09. Demon Of The Fall

Extras:

* Interview with band
* Fan interviews
* Soundcheck
* Photo gallery

Can you choose to order either the regular edition or the special edition? I don't see different links. Maybe the first 1000 ordered are special editions and everything after that is regular? What is the difference between the regular and special editions? Is it just the packaging or does the extra stuff only come with the special edition?

I want the special edition but I can't afford to be paying £6-7 more at the moment. :( I'm going to buy mine on HMV, it's only £9.99.

Gah, GB Pounds don't covert well for our currency... I don't think it's worth paying (in my case, at least) twice as much for the deluxe version. :mad:

I have listened to the cd alot - looking forward to this alot :)
Also its worth pointing out that michaels vocals are better on the live version of "Face of Melinda" than the studio version :headbang:

I thought of Michael Jackson.. :erk: