Royal Carnage 2.0

DE: Cool, but on your review.html 1) the "Go" quick search button ends up below and to the left of the box, 2) the first item on the menu is too far up

Perhaps that's what you meant by not pixel perfect

One Inch Man said:
I've been getting popups with Firefox for several months now. :bah: It's still infinitely better than IE, but sucks at the same time.

Type "about:config" (no quotes) into the address bar and hit enter.

Right click, the select New -> Integer

Name it "privacy.popups.disable_from_plugins" (no quotes), and give it a value of "2" (no quotes).

Voila! The way they get around the popup blocker is by using Flash to open them, and Firefox can't tell whether you've chosen to open it or whether it's an automatic thing, so it shows them. This will disable that :)

Ifurin said:
Type "about:config" (no quotes) into the address bar and hit enter.

Right click, the select New -> Integer

Name it "privacy.popups.disable_from_plugins" (no quotes), and give it a value of "2" (no quotes).

Voila! The way they get around the popup blocker is by using Flash to open them, and Firefox can't tell whether you've chosen to open it or whether it's an automatic thing, so it shows them. This will disable that :)
Mucho thanks!

Kickass, photophucket no longer pisses me off! :kickass:

You're still clinging onto GTK 1? You weirdo. I don't think they've made any massively significant changes to the rendering engine since .8, though - can you post a screenie? :)

Hey Erik -- when you're not stabbing your chemistry books with a rusty spoon, can you send the staff a link to the Staff Control panel. Some of us are having difficulty with the old URL. Use PM to send us if possible. Ta very much like.

may i suggest adding a Newsletter subscription form on the home page ... good for emailing people when the site is updated ... also a good way to build up some DB of contacts once you get a distro up and running ...

very nice job Erik, it's a much cleaner layout and better organized. the rotating page titles are awesome. :D

lurch70 said:
may i suggest adding a Newsletter subscription form on the home page ... good for emailing people when the site is updated ... also a good way to build up some DB of contacts once you get a distro up and running ...
This is a good idea

Just need to figure out how to implement it technically since we don't have an actual mailing list software, it's just PJ sending mails to 294812983 recipients

i think there are some freebie ones out on the web ... will look into it.
there is also the option to dump the addresses in a comma delimited file in word/excel