Bracket 4:

gay-pride-sydney.jpg
hahahahaha YES!!!!

RAINING BLOOD!!!
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!

How in holy fuck can anyone deny that? Shit I know dudes that HATE metal and I say to them "hey, Reign in Blood bitch" and they say "shit yeah god damn cunt fucking that album rooooooooooooooolz!!!"

Bracket 1:
Burzum "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss"

Bracket 2:
Darkthrone "Transilvanian Hunger"

Bracket 3:
Dissection "Storm of the Light's Bane"

Bracket 4:
Katatonia "Brave Murder Day"

It's not about denying MY SINFUL GLARE AT NOTHING HOLDS THOUGHTS OF DEATH BEHIND IT SKELETONS IN MY MIND COMMENCE TEARING AT MY SANITY VESSELS IN MY BRAIN CARRY DEATH UNTIL MY BIRTH COME AND DIE WITH ME FOREVER SHARE INSAITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU WANNA DIE!?!??!!!!!!!! it's more about acknowledging that if you didn't know all the moments when i lose myself i would tell the world i'm catching flies by now speaking to someone breaking the windows this house is dead is just about the Best. Album. Ever. Metalness be damned, I vote for what I like better, ameriniggers.

Food for thought: The same people voting against anything that came out prior to 1990 are the same ones complaining about having to shave everyday.

:lol: x 1 billion dollars [/Dr Evil]

lurch70 said:
What the fuck release is this? Mine is OLD SKOOL style w/ that nasty brown color and DEF JAM printed all over it.

Even though I bought it in 1994. :tickled:

we are talking about respective albums ...

don't make me put up pics of modern day Katatonia ... :lol:
they would make Linkin Park proud

One Inch Man said:
What the fuck release is this? Mine is OLD SKOOL style w/ that nasty brown color and DEF JAM printed all over it.

Even though I bought it in 1994. :tickled:

that is the original back cover ... you had to buy it when it was released ... oh wait ... most of you were still breastfeeding then :tickled:

Seriously, I think a lot of people are just hung up on the significance of RIB, because, lets face it, it sounds dated as hell. Plus, it's just not that good. Period. :D

Plus, Tom Araya is probably not wearing pants in that pic, hence the reason he's holding onto those other two fags' hair. A little bump n' grind, hey Tommy? Just look at that grin. He's gettin' him some.

:D

Original my ass, that's how mine looks, I guess it looks like the original tho but mine has a web address printed in the booklet ha

START A SEPARATE THREAD YOU PENISES! Vote counting is a bitch with all this yabbering in between the posts of actual sustance. :D

Erik said:
Original my ass, that's how mine looks, I guess it looks like the original tho but mine has a web address printed in the booklet ha

START A SEPARATE THREAD YOU PENISES! Vote counting is a bitch with all this yabbering in between the posts of actual sustance. :D

what fucking separate thread ???? ....the whole thing is null and void at this point anyway :tickled:

Erik said:
RULES: Voting for Drudkh over Burzum is forbidden. Have fun.

Bracket 1:
Burzum "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss

Bracket 2:
Darkthrone "Transilvanian Hunger"

Bracket 3:
Iron Maiden "Powerslave"

Bracket 4:
Katatonia "Brave Murder Day"[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.