RX10D or RR-3?

the RR1 is fairly reasonable, as long as you stay away from Musicians Friend...THEY are the ones that charge 1700...call Drum City Guitar Land....they'll hook you up for about 13-14 possibly. I think they have NOS Jackson pups too... DONT quote me on that though ..

i have rr5 and i got it new about 900 when musamaailma sold them out... mine was the last was! Original price was 1300 e....

drum city guitar land is the best custom guitar shop ive ever seen. its in Colorado, or at least the one i saw was, i dont know if there are more of them. But i asked the guy over there and he said if you build your guitar on the jackson website and bring in the quote, he'll tak half of the list price as a down payment, but he also gives you a 30% discount. so, my dream $4000 guitar is only gonna cost me $2400

thanks everyone, so the question was answered, RR-3 costs more, so it is better. i just saw an RR-1 go on ebay for 730 almost new except with emg's in it... that killed, but i need to get a job first, im only 15. i guess how much i can work will tell which guitar i get

Yeah i've got the exact same problem I've got no money and I live in fuckin' France so it's really expensive ...
I gotta change the pick-ups soon after buying it .. maybe also the bevels or things like that !
I gonna put EMG's or Seymour Duncan's ones, but I don't know which.
I'll try to play both and I'll make my choice ..
Contact me if u buy in the next three month (before christmas) on ivan.mathias@free.fr and tell me what you think of your choice, whether it's the RX10D or the RR3 ..
Thank ya and good luck !!

The Child Of Bodom

just so you know people, the RR-3 is a mixture of the RR-1 and the RX10D, RR-3 is bolt on maple neck, licensed Floyd rose, and same tone controls as RR-1 (2 Volume, 1 tone), and shitty pickups. so if I were you, id go with the RX10D, its no worse then the RR-3.

theres one on the RX10D too, but they are both the shitty versions of the original. The original Floyd rose own all the others, except maybe the Schaller.

Yeah that's right but damn too expensive !!
I've got a question about the RX10D, in fact, two ..
First, how black is the rosewood fretboard. I'm not a fool, I know it's not as black as Ebony but on differents pics of the guitar it was never the same, so...
And how is the access to the high frets, 20, 21 and 22. On pictures it's seems to be hard to play there because of the body ....

Thank Ya