S***y music that you love listening to

Morbid Angel

New Metal Member
Jul 29, 2003
In my room
Visit site
I think that Mortician suck alot! For some reason no matter how much I say that I hate them I really f***ing love them. They're so bad that they're good. I love listening to them. I like sound coming from Will's bass, hyperspeed drum machine, Roger shreds his guitar to f***ing pieces, and Will's crushing bass tone. I also love their use of horror movie samples. When you put all of that together you get talentless, brutal fu**ers that call themselves Mortician. Does anyone love listening to s***y music?

Reactions: Abou
I know exactly how you feel man. I say the same thing about Mortician yet I still get into them. Same thing goes for Anal Cunt and I worship GWAR(they actually have considerable talent though).

GWAR are not shit, you bumbling fuck bean.
Yes, I love them, and spend alot of time laughing while doing so, but I could say the same about Carcass.Do you think they suck?
I'm not saying Gwar are ahead of their time or anything, but they write some brilliantly catchy songs.I feel the same way about Macabre though they're better instrumentalists.

Always had a soft spot for Tokyo Blade...anyone remember them?

I must have spent more money on all kinds of releases and collectibles from them that aren't worth shit...

Oh well...