Sabbath bloody sabbath, by the Cardigans!

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Have you heard that version?
I just heard it and couldn´t help laughing!

It´s great, since it sounds just like a typical soft Cardigans song. a Good cover, although I don´t listen to Cardigans myself!

Well perhaps so!
The spirit is pretty good here. Also the spirits are pretty good and come in use on weekends and wedenesday evenings...:lol:
But it´s good to go home tomorrow when the autumn holiday begins. I´ve been here for three weeks continuosly.

Originally posted by Anssi
Well perhaps so!
The spirit is pretty good here. Also the spirits are pretty good and come in use on weekends and wedenesday evenings...:lol:
But it´s good to go home tomorrow when the autumn holiday begins. I´ve been here for three weeks continuosly.

:lol:

Yah, I know what you mean. Lived in Halikko in... I think it was in '98, autumn...
Spent few months there and came back home for autumn holiday, and then went back again for few months just to quit school.
'Twas nice to see some old friends after a long time. Not to mention the fact that I had a humongous hangover during the last meetup before my move to Halikko... :lol:

(In case you're wondering, or don't remember, I live up here, about 30km south from the geographical centerpoint of this lovely country... ;))

I´m here in Korpilahti, 28 km south from Jyväskylä. If you ever pass by, pay me a visit and we shall go for a pint in the local "Kontti" bar! :lol: